Totals 14-7 +6.955*
Live/2H 4-3 +0.285*
Props 5-0 +4.50*
Parlays 0-2 -2.00*
Futures 2-1 +2.00*

Overall 37-29 +5.245*

Game 1...

1* Miami -1 -109

Yes sir. I can’t believe heat so cheap at home. Gonna be my biggest 2 game chase Of playoffs! Hopefully there no chase going on as they win gm1, but if they happen to lose I’ll be unloading in gm2. I just don’t see any damn chance they don’t take at least 1 of the 1st 2 and we don’t have to lay points or bunch of juice!! They def stepping up in class but they havnt lost a home playoff game yet!!

Alright...

Intriguing...talk to me here...

Also, you popped in my head on my drive home...

This number is well below his season average and if you look at the last 4 games of the sixers series with Embiid back he went well below this. Now I don't know if that was them shutting him down or just that he was being used in a more defensive role but I think thats giving us a good number here and in a new matchup he will be a bigger factor.

Regression to the mean basically.

This number is well below his season average and if you look at the last 4 games of the sixers series with Embiid back he went well below this. Now I don't know if that was them shutting him down or just that he was being used in a more defensive role but I think thats giving us a good number here and in a new matchup he will be a bigger factor.

Regression to the mean basically.
Took the PR at 25.5... not great but PRA was 29.5 and heavy juice.

Let's get it.

Took the PR at 25.5... not great but PRA was 29.5 and heavy juice.

Let's get it.
I have one book that is really late to move the number on props which is a godsend. When I took it at -115, Pinny had it at -157 and other books were already at 28.5

Bam turned out to be a total non-factor. Offensively anyways
Very true...

And, in the 3rd they had more steals and blocks almost than rebounds ...

Happens... swept everything else... he'll be a factor on offense soon enough...

0.5* Prop L Doncic under 7.5 assists +110

He's been doing it on his own on the road and hasn't hit this number in 6 of the last 8 on the road.

Results thus far...

Sides 14-16 -3.745*
Totals 15-9 +7.365*
Live/2H 6-3 +0.91*
Props 6-1 +4.475*
Parlays 0-2 -2.00*
Futures 2-1 +2.00*

Overall 43-32 +9.005*

pending...
0.5* Boston series +121

Lean your way, his totals seem to always go all over the place for me. He will get like 10 boards 2 assists etc

GL I may join

Last time I tried his assist at over 8.5 he ended with 8, lol. Wish I had the nerve to play some under props like @Hulu but for some reason I mostly just pass when I don’t like a over. Maybe it from years of being a mostly under player on totals, the square in me has come out on props! Lol. I think this gonna be a far more defensive game so naturally no props for me, lol.

Adding another half unit to this at +101. Full bet now as follows...

1* Boston Series +111

Man bro, this series has gotten very tough cause it turning into a war of attrition with all the injuries on both sides. I think Boston in trouble if Robert Williams can’t play, they need him to check Bam! Of course who knows how much Butler gonna be able to give going forward? Assuming everyone can play I’d agree but who knows?

Last time I tried his assist at over 8.5 he ended with 8, lol. Wish I had the nerve to play some under props like @Hulu but for some reason I mostly just pass when I don’t like a over. Maybe it from years of being a mostly under player on totals, the square in me has come out on props! Lol. I think this gonna be a far more defensive game so naturally no props for me, lol.
Hah I'm the exact opposite. Whenever I find myself liking an over prop (or total for that matter) I start getting nervous. Its not that I never play an over but I know the books tend to shade that direction so the bar is higher for an over to become a bet.

1* Prop Jimmy Buckets under 25.5 pts -110

Im a little surprised they came with a number for him so soon, and made it pretty much what it had been at beginning the series (he was up to 27.5 for gm3), seems like the right play to me. Chance he might not play nearly as many minutes, and def a chance he isn’t as effective!

Im a little surprised they came with a number for him so soon, and made it pretty much what it had been at beginning the series (he was up to 27.5 for gm3), seems like the right play to me. Chance he might not play nearly as many minutes, and def a chance he isn’t as effective!
Me too. I had him under in gm 3 and it was based on some comments he made after gm 2 to the effect that he had to distribute the ball more. It was going way under even before the injury. So now I’m going with the same logic plus the added bonus that he may be <100% or have his minutes restricted.

Me too. I had him under in gm 3 and it was based on some comments he made after gm 2 to the effect that he had to distribute the ball more. It was going way under even before the injury. So now I’m going with the same logic plus the added bonus that he may be <100% or have his minutes restricted.

Pissed I didn’t know bout Robert Williams being out in time for gm3, loved Bam over minute I heard but it was too late to do anything about it. Once again can’t find anything for Williams but questionable, even if he is out I’d assume boaton would have a different/better plan for Bam tonight, I would love Bam assist prop over 2.5 if Williams doesn’t play.

Pissed I didn’t know bout Robert Williams being out in time for gm3, loved Bam over minute I heard but it was too late to do anything about it. Once again can’t find anything for Williams but questionable, even if he is out I’d assume boaton would have a different/better plan for Bam tonight, I would love Bam assist prop over 2.5 if Williams doesn’t play.
Yeah I can’t find anything definite on his status either but I agree that Ban should have another solid night if he’s out. Theis is a big step down defensively.

Yeah I can’t find anything definite on his status either but I agree that Ban should have another solid night if he’s out. Theis is a big step down defensively.

They really don’t have anyone else who can check him one on one: id think they would dedicate more attention his way if Williams out which why the low assist total stands out to me. They played Boston late in the year without Williams and bam went 17-12-8 I believe. Don’t really want to play his points but 2.5 assist seems incredibly easy to hit if they run another defender at him. Surely they not gonna do same thing and let him go off again?

Back