Hulu's NBA Post-season 2022

1* Prop Demar DeRozan under 29.5 pts -104

Number went up several points on the Lavine news. Good value here as they don't have a lot of play makers left so Derozan can get the defence's full attention.

Results thus far...

Sides 8-8 -0.075*
Totals 5-3 +1.81*
Live/2H 1-1 -0.075*
Props 1-0 +1.00*
Parlays 0-1 -1.00*

Overall 15-13 +1.66*

Back on the plus side. Hopefully for good this time.

Pending...
1* Milwaukee Series -2.5 gms -175

1* Chicago TT under 105 -110
1* Prop Demar DeRozan under 29.5 pts -104
1* Dallas ML -110

1* Golden State -8.5 -108

Liked the play already and pinny shading it makes it a bet for me. When pinny is on your side, its a good thing.

Results thus far...

Sides 8-9 -1.155*
Totals 6-3 +2.81*
Live/2H 2-1 +0.425*
Props 2-0 +2.00*
Parlays 0-1 -1.00*
Futures 1-0 +1.00*

Overall 19-14 +4.08*

Lets keep it rollin...

Pending...
1* TOR / PHI under 210 -108
1* Dallas ML -110
1* DAL / UTH under 209.5 -106

We were a couple missed FTs away from getting this at the end.

cant fucking believe Klay missed both!! i even had 1.5 on my straight bet i played saturday! i did have the ml in few parlays but still stung like a bitch! i think grizz gonna be gone fishing sooner than later, other than poole most the warriors played awful, refs did everything in their power to hand griz that game even booting Draymond on a play nobody ever gets tossed for! they called all those ticky tack fouls on steph and klay early that prevented them from really getting in rhythm, after Klay 2nd miss the ball was clearly off a grizz player and the cheaters inexplicably call a jump ball so griz got a chance to win it instead of having to foul again and clock being damn near to 0!! i dunno what more refs could have done to help grizz? Have a feeling we will see Foster in gm2, see if he can show the other refs how it done!! lol.. short of that this feels like warriors in 5 to me..

Results thus far...

Sides 9-11 -2.805*
Totals 9-5 +4.18*
Live/2H 3-3 -0.215*
Props 3-0 +3.00*
Parlays 0-1 -1.00*
Futures 1-0 +1.00*

Overall 25-20 +4.16*

Pending...
1.5* Golden State Series -220

1* MIL / BOS under 213 -108
1* MEM / GSW under 225.5 -105
0.5* Prop A Wiggins under 23.5 PRA -120

0.5* Philadelphia Series +325

Call me crazy

Crazy! Lol,

Honestly I still don’t think super highly of heat so it possible. What is it they say? A series dont start till home team loses a game! I don’t think it gonna happen in gm4. Completely different series with JoJo on the court! I just don’t trust Harden! Sixers look a lot better in 2nd half when beard either wears down or loses interest and they put ball in Maxey hands!! If Doc had any balls they would do that from the jump!!

Crazy! Lol,

Honestly I still don’t think super highly of heat so it possible. What is it they say? A series dont start till home team loses a game! I don’t think it gonna happen in gm4. Completely different series with JoJo on the court! I just don’t trust Harden! Sixers look a lot better in 2nd half when beard either wears down or loses interest and they put ball in Maxey hands!! If Doc had any balls they would do that from the jump!!

I think more of the Heat now than I did at the beginning of the playoffs but the bottom line for me is the 6ers are just the better team with Embiid in the lineup. If they win game 4 its going 7 and I'll take a +325 in a one game scenario any day.

I think more of the Heat now than I did at the beginning of the playoffs but the bottom line for me is the 6ers are just the better team with Embiid in the lineup. If they win game 4 its going 7 and I'll take a +325 in a one game scenario any day.

Good point, i was thinking heat would probably be bout -300 in gm7 but I was thinking bout their home lines without Jojo playing, Probably more like -4 with him in lineup, not the -7 it was gm1 and 2, Dunno if you thinking this way but prob be decent middle chance if it does come down to gm7.

I dunno if Philly better or not? I’d like them better without Harden! Lol

I hear ya. I just trust the Bucks less

fair, normally id prob agree with that, im def not playing bucks. it just boston willingness to continue jacking 3s instead of going inside scares me, tough to count on a crazy good shooting night from distance on the road which basically been their plan thus far, they getting killed in the paint. that has to change.

you have any strong prop leans tonight? im looking at the plus money on both Horford and portis to get double doubles along with their points/boards props. then all over poole ov 20.5 points in the west coast game. gl tonight

you have any strong prop leans tonight? im looking at the plus money on both Horford and portis to get double doubles along with their points/boards props. then all over poole ov 20.5 points in the west coast game. gl tonight
Not likely tonight. I've been too busy to put in the work and I'm trying not to bet props unless I have something really strong.

Back