Props 9-1 +6.975*
Parlays 0-2 -2.00*
Futures 2-1 +2.00*

Overall 48-36 +10.165*

Pending...
1* Boston Series +111

Aww what the hell...

1* Boston -8.5 -108

Its a big number but the number hasn't really mattered much lately. I think the Meatles just pack it in.

Aww what the hell...

1* Boston -8.5 -108

Its a big number but the number hasn't really mattered much lately. I think the Meatles just pack it in.

I was just thinking same thing, I hate laying this kind of wood but wtf it matter? Pretty sure we havnt had one conf finals within double digits have we?

I was thinking Bam under “par” or points. Not sure why williams wasn’t on him much when he was out there in last game? That the only time Bam asserts himself at all, he doesn’t even try when he sees williams on him! What the odds he gives effort in 2 straight games tho? Lol

I was just thinking same thing, I hate laying this kind of wood but wtf it matter? Pretty sure we havnt had one conf finals within double digits have we?

I was thinking Bam under “par” or points. Not sure why williams wasn’t on him much when he was out there in last game? That the only time Bam asserts himself at all, he doesn’t even try when he sees williams on him! What the odds he gives effort in 2 straight games tho? Lol
Now that we've talked about it, this one will probably fall within the number.

I haven't had time to look at any props unfortunately. Now that CFL season is here that's where my focus is.

2* Boston -2.5 -105

Had to do it.

yep. glad they scared me off gm6, these fuckers no show way too often when they in drivers seat but they have came thru every time backs been against the wall, im sure we wont get another 2 point 2nd half from Brown or tatum punk ass only taking 1 shot in 4th. it be funny as hell if they lose but despite my dislike of them i gotta play them.

Like it. League sending Foster who chases TV ratings and series extending.

Also Guthrie. 2-15 ATS for home dogs between 0-4.5.

Capers is there who is a homer but I can’t ignore Foster and Guthrie.

Heat were punting in shots that they usually air ball last game.

Like it. League sending Foster who chases TV ratings and series extending.

Also Guthrie. 2-15 ATS for home dogs between 0-4.5.

Capers is there who is a homer but I can’t ignore Foster and Guthrie.

Heat were punting in shots that they usually air ball last game.
Nice. I never cap officials but its good to have the numbers on your side.

yep. glad they scared me off gm6, these fuckers no show way too often when they in drivers seat but they have came thru every time backs been against the wall, im sure we wont get another 2 point 2nd half from Brown or tatum punk ass only taking 1 shot in 4th. it be funny as hell if they lose but despite my dislike of them i gotta play them.
Yeah just like in the Bucks series...they come up big in big spots

Yeah just like in the Bucks series...they come up big in big spots

Any props stick out for you?

I played Bam under 27.5 “par” again: guy has no heart, he doesn’t even try to get involved when rob williams is checking him!

Also played white ov 11.5 points/dimes. His 8.5 point number seems really low considering how much more he been involved the last 3 games. He been dishing out 5-6 dimes in these games too so seemed crazy not to include those:, feel like he has earned the chance to get 25+ min again.

Any props stick out for you?

I played Bam under 27.5 “par” again: guy has no heart, he doesn’t even try to get involved when rob williams is checking him!

Also played white ov 11.5 points/dimes. His 8.5 point number seems really low considering how much more he been involved the last 3 games. He been dishing out 5-6 dimes in these games too so seemed crazy not to include those:, feel like he has earned the chance to get 25+ min again.
Yeah Bam under might be good. He does spend a lot of time looking like a tourist out there.

I also kinda like Jimmy under 27.5 pts. It was 22.5 last game before he exploded. I'm not sure if he has that in him 2 games in a row.

Yeah Bam under might be good. I also kinda like Jimmy under 27.5 pts. It was 22.5 last game before he exploded. I'm not sure if he has that in him 2 games in a row.

Yea I was torn on him. Now I dunno if knee a issue at all anymore? Gotta figure he be super aggressive in a must win, like last game, just dunno if he be as efficient? Basically back to the number they were setting before the knee appeared to be a problem. Easy one for me to stay away from.

I thought bout going back to Brown ov 33.5 (par), Mfer was just short last game and only scored 2 points after halftime, doubt that happen again.

Yea I was torn on him. Now I dunno if knee a issue at all anymore? Gotta figure he be super aggressive in a must win, like last game, just dunno if he be as efficient? Basically back to the number they were setting before the knee appeared to be a problem. Easy one for me to stay away from.

I thought bout going back to Brown ov 33.5 (par), Mfer was just short last game and only scored 2 points after halftime, doubt that happen again.
As you know I am allergic to most overs and that is a very high number so a lot has to go right for him to get there.

As you know I am allergic to most overs and that is a very high number so a lot has to go right for him to get there.

It really not that high, his point total been 24.5 most the series and that been bout spot on, he has DD boards and dimes in 4 of 6 and 9 in one the others. Feel like I just need him to score his average to cash it.

It really not that high, his point total been 24.5 most the series and that been bout spot on, he has DD boards and dimes in 4 of 6 and 9 in one the others. Feel like I just need him to score his average to cash it.
Sorry I misread...i thought that was his points total. Yeah 33.5 par is not that bad. I may have to give this one a think.

Sorry I misread...i thought that was his points total. Yeah 33.5 par is not that bad. I may have to give this one a think.

Oh god no, lol. 33 points real high! I just saw his boards/assist plus money for over 9.5, I could have swore that was different wken I looked this morning, my whole thought process for the p/a/r was thinking I expect him to score right around his point total and I was getting little value with the reb/assist, I’d say I looked at somethinv wrong but same reason I played it last game. Might be better off just playing the reb/assist! Although for this game I like having the points more than last.

Results after conference finals...

Sides 16-19 -3.99*
Totals 17-9 +10.365*
Live/2H 6-5 -1.265*
Props 9-1 +6.975*
Parlays 0-2 -2.00*
Futures 3-1 +3.11*

Overall 51-37 +13.195*

For game 1...

1* Golden State -3.5 -107
1* BOS / GSW under 213.5 -102

1* Prop Jordan Poole over 15.5 pts -115
1* Prop Draymond Green under 8.5 pts -115
0.5* Prop Steph Curry under 27.5 pts -115

Results after finals game 3...

Sides 16-20 -5.06*
Totals 18-10 +10.845*
Live/2H 9-5 +1.235*
Props 12-4 +7.00*
Parlays 0-2 -2.00*
Futures 3-1 +3.11*

Overall 58-42 +15.13*

Smack dab on 58% Can't complain about these playoffs.

Results after finals game 3...

Sides 16-20 -5.06*
Totals 18-10 +10.845*
Live/2H 9-5 +1.235*
Props 12-4 +7.00*
Parlays 0-2 -2.00*
Futures 3-1 +3.11*

Overall 58-42 +15.13*

Smack dab on 58% Can't complain about these playoffs.

Great job brother. Being more a over prop player I finally figured out I was best served to ditch them till regular season next year! Makes sense you crushing unders. That has helped a great deal since Boston been pretty easy for me to figure out gm to gm.

Great job brother. Being more a over prop player I finally figured out I was best served to ditch them till regular season next year! Makes sense you crushing unders. That has helped a great deal since Boston been pretty easy for me to figure out gm to gm.
Thanks! Its funny, I feel like I am just learning how to play props so the results this year are def not typical. Usually I do better at sides and totals and so far my sides plays have been a losing proposition.

Thanks! Its funny, I feel like I am just learning how to play props so the results this year are def not typical. Usually I do better at sides and totals and so far my sides plays have been a losing proposition.

Last fall was really 1st time I ever bet a prop, or started taking them seriously anyways. Since i started up until 2nd round of playoffs I been shockingly good at them, I’m smashing mlb pitcher props at moment, nba props def went down hill for me as playoffs moved along but I have no doubt it cause im mostly allergic to unders and with way fewer options it damn near impossible to find value in overs, they def get shaded that way as you have pointed out, while I think during season there plenty to pick off. I been doing pretty well w playoff sides last few rounds once I stopped worrying bout props, go figure. Lol.

Game played out the opposite of usual. Dubs won the 1H then lost the 3Q

Yea. I took a double whammy losing Boston gm and dubs 3rd. Guess it was bound to happen, this 1st time in series im forced into the 2nd game of what I told myself be a 2 gm chase. I don’t have the stones to play C’s to win series like you, def understand going that way tho. Gotta figure gm7 be dubs -4 at most so you be in a good spot assuming Boston wins gm6.

2022 Playoff Results

Sides 16-21 -6.15*
Totals 20-10 +14.845*
Live/2H 9-5 +1.235*
Props 12-5 +6.425*
Parlays 0-2 -2.00*
Futures 3-2 +2.61*

Overall 60-45 +16.965*

Another good playoff season. Back again next year.

Back