Best NBA podcast(s)?

ConorB

Pretty much a regular
Hi guys,

Really getting into basketball more and more every year but still lots I need to learn about the game. Can you guys recommend any good podcasts?

I heard about one that is supposedly streets ahead of the rest and offers top class content & discussions but never noted the name of it, any idea what that one might be guys?

Thanks,
Conor

Dunc'd On - Nate Duncan is pretty technical and they go deep into the game, stuff you won't get on ESPN type shows. Smart dudes who know what they are talking about.

Lowe Post - I'm a Zach lowe fan. Think he brings a good mix of intelligence and fun and has good guests that you'd recognize.

Ringer NBA show - variety of shows that are more fun then technical. I enjoy most of them.

Dunc'd On - Nate Duncan is pretty technical and they go deep into the game, stuff you won't get on ESPN type shows. Smart dudes who know what they are talking about.

Lowe Post - I'm a Zach lowe fan. Think he brings a good mix of intelligence and fun and has good guests that you'd recognize.

Ringer NBA show - variety of shows that are more fun then technical. I enjoy most of them.

The one that I heard about before was definitely done by two guys so this sounds like it could be it... thanks a lot Slug!

Back