World baseball classic is coming!

Man. Ducks length is bothering wiscy, they missing bunnies afraid of the blocks. 4-11 at the rim, lol. Fuxk

Goldy with the worst at bat of the tournament. Will hit 7 dongs in a 4 game set at wrigley later this year.....fuckin prick.

Not sure now. He was with the Cubs for one year. Drove me crazy.

Im surprised he in the bigs for real. Im sure that slider can be tough to deal with but he doesn’t seem to have any ability to locate Hester and not sure he knows where slider going, seems like you outta just be able to sit on one and punish when it hangs up. After walking everyone I thought he threw 2 Nootbaar shoulda drove, he stared at them tho so maybe he tough to pick up?

Im surprised he in the bigs for real. Im sure that slider can be tough to deal with but he doesn’t seem to have any ability to locate Hester and not sure he knows where slider going, seems like you outta just be able to sit on one and punish when it hangs up. After walking everyone I thought he threw 2 Nootbaar shoulda drove, he stared at them tho so maybe he tough to pick up?

He doesn't give up many hits. Always walks that gets him in trouble and then maybe one hit.

Yea, I don’t think anyone knows where ball going when he throws it

I know he sure as hell doesn't. Cubs had another reliever who was probably even tougher to hit and had even less of a clue where the ball was going. He's my all time #1 most frustrating because his stuff was ridiculously unfair if he was on that day but 80 percent of the time he wasnt.

What a finish. Well done Japan. Undefeated wbc.

They got legit pitching for days, only reason I knew it was cause they played their Pool games late at night so I caught those and eas like holy shit, these ain’t even their best pitchers apparently?

Well it took till the last game but this thread made money after all! LmAo
My biggest one today, was going to be betting them regardless because I kinda assumed most of what you said about the staff was true, you just confirmed it to make a larger than average wager. Even got lucky and jumped in when they were down 0-1. Great call!

Trout not on the good FBs yet from what I saw. Got beat on a few up and ins in the quarters too.

Strike 2 was dead center. That one the things I don’t like bout this, guys should be in spring training, play it in July we get even higher level ball.

Back