World baseball classic is coming!

Everyone jerked off the Mets in the off-season and I'm like the Phillies signed Trea Turner.
[/QUOTE]

I woke up to some moron NY sports clown yelling bout how Mets season ruined cause that closer hurt himself celebrating, so naturally he wanted this tourney cancelled and no players to play cause he a moron, you would think a Mets fan would know it doesn’t matter how much they spend or what they do it will fall apart and be funny to rest of us?!?? If a relief pitcher getting hurt ruined your season, your season was ruined already!

Tie game!

But yea, havnt looked at odds yet, pretty sure I’d bet Philly before Mets.

Why ain’t Harper playing in this? He hurt or just don’t want to?

Man I’m kicking myself for not playing the 1st half under in the north texas/okie st game. That shit screamed rock fight.

I knew they were crazy betting the total down im whatever that tourney in Florida is. I think the 2nd game too low all way down at 123.

Jeez USA Lineup daunting. Feels like I shouldn’t still need 2 more innings for the Ff team total under.

Just one more inning for the 1st 5 team total under, that thing was screaming “hey suckers, Bet USA over” wjen it was 2.5, bumped up to 3.5 and I took some.

3-0 swing was the right call with a player like Shwarber. It’s that beautiful launch angle swing that popped him up on a straight fastball down the middle. Was surprised he didn’t foul it off like most do with that golf swing

3-0 swing was the right call with a player like Shwarber. It’s that beautiful launch angle swing that popped him up on a straight fastball down the middle. Was surprised he didn’t foul it off like most do with that golf swing

I ain’t saying he shouldn’t have swung. I was scared but the way Turner swinging right now I’m glad he did.

Reactions: KJ
Lot of dudes averages going up. Maybe this be 1st year I start playing some base total props for hitters early on?

Back