2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Hope we can late game magic for you guys..

I'm liking D. Davis the the RBs to give the Leo's a game tonight. Many other factors at play, but hope the O can give the great RBs D a break to stay fresh.

Hope we can late game magic for you guys..

I'm liking D. Davis the the RBs to give the Leo's a game tonight. Many other factors at play, but hope the O can give the great RBs D a break to stay fresh.
Yeah I'm thinking Davis and co should be able to get to 20 vs this average BC defence. I'm thinking 30-20 for BC

Are they promoting the early lines

Smart of them to do and keep limits so low

Frustrating, but smart
Not anywhere I can see except they are the official spots gaming partner of the CFL so the league uses those lines on its website. So I think that's part of the agreement is they have them up early.

They even have next week's lines out for a few days

Yeah point differential is one of the season tie breakers but the chance of a pick six there outweighs the chance that point differential is going to come into play

Yeah point differential is one of the season tie breakers but the chance of a pick six there outweighs the chance that point differential is going to come into play
I think that was just a fuck Edmonton

No way think point differential this early

Still drinking…. CFL is now on ESPN+ here in the states…. I didn’t make any plays today and I hate myself for it…

I’d love to win clear 3 units tomorrow in NFL but I doubt i will

I love Jovon Cottoy...he could be a star with his size and skills

And he came out of the CJFL where I played

Back