2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

I love the CFL, but the lack of chemistry between teams is far too evident sometimes. I should probably chill on mute anyhow...

...can avoid the election ads. Lol

I love the CFL, but the lack of chemistry between teams is far too evident sometimes. I should probably chill on mute anyhow...

...can avoid the election ads. Lol
I agree. And too many of them are awful. Losing Cuthbert was a big loss for the league

And the election ads drive me crazy too. Especially that CPC one that has Trudeau saying he doesn't think about monetary policy and then they somehow extrapolate that into how he doesn't care about families. Talk about taking something out of context.

Is Toronto your NYC or LA?
Yeah basically. Bunch of image-conscdious wannabes who wish they were part of Amwerica. Thats why they ignore the CFL but slobber all over the NBA/NFL even though most of them couldn't tell you if a basketball is pumped or stuffed

Blue Jay's didnt have a hit in first 6 innings, put up 8th in 7th (double hesder)

after winning game 1 with a springer dinger in top 7

Dont think anyone in AL can stop em

@Hulu Fuck You! Haha
My Girl (In Profile Pic) When I Said, "I'm Gonna Get My Nipples Pierced."
She Said...
You Got NO NIPPLES...
Either Way...They Do Get Hard Once In Awhile...
And They Just DID!

I took 2H under 28.5 for a quarter unit. I don't think this rate of scoring continues. Reilly may not even finish the game.

Back