2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Quite possibly. I have no idea. I have no frame of reference for this. This year is unlike any I can remember.
Its weird

I still think an explosion is coming soon, just cant see offenses continue like this

It's not talent or scheme issues

Its execution

Its weird

I still think an explosion is coming soon, just cant see offenses continue like this

It's not talent or scheme issues

Its execution
Yeah I thought we'd see it this week.

I think I'll stay away from totals for a couple of weeks because I just don't know where to even set them.

I knew defenses would be ahead of offenses to start the year but didn't expect anything like this.

Before this week there were almost no defensive TDs, only 2 special teams TDs, kickers missing FGs and PATs all over the place, coaches playing super conservative field position game. Its starting to open up but I think I need the right matchup to go over right now

They remind me of the years Hamilton went 2-16. It felt square but under 3.5 RSW had some value
Ya I was trying to think of the last really bad bad team and that's probably it

The only way they win is if another team lays a huge egg

I could see Calgary upsetting Hamilton next week. I think Masoli will be back but that line is so awful

3-3 at the end of the first. Calgary should be able to break through soon. They are clearly the better team

I hope Calgary covers here and are favorites going forward this team should be taking control of this game and its :assshake:

6-6 at the half. This is football straight out of the ‘50s.

Not worried at all. Both cats field goals came off turnovers. If Calgary can stop fumbling for a quarter they should win this easily.

6-6 at the half. This is football straight out of the ‘50s.

Not worried at all. Both cats field goals came off turnovers. If Calgary can stop fumbling for a quarter they should win this easily.
Let's go.

Tea was trying to get our Lyft driver fired up about CFL this morning.

I would take Calgary 2H if I didn’t have the equivalent of a basic but reliable used car on this already.

Calgary 0-8 ATS to close 2019 here they are bad again Bo Levi Can not be trusted until he starts winning. Sure its not all on the QB and Carey the RB gives them very little.

I have seen it too many times back up QB's who knows what you are getting.
Winnipegs QB Nichols goes down and his replacement is now a back up in the NFL

So I got home from the game still wondering how in the hell that just happened, only to find out that a huge tree fell on my cabin up north and obliterated part of it. Had to head up and get the chainsaw going. Thank goodness for insurance.

So about that game...that was my largest bet since 2015 so naturally it lost. I have to hand it to Tommy Condell as he put together the perfect game plan for David Watford to execute. Its like nothing I've seen in decades of watching this league. It looked like you took Tim Tebow and dropped him into the 1950s Green Bay Packers. Tons of rushing, power sweeps and QB draws. And we still woulda been ok if not for Ray Nitschke got the pick 6. Unreal.

Back