Tuesday Discussion Thread

Im back :)

Far as pics @KJ I don’t ever bring my phone out on water! It doesn’t leave friends house I stay at!! Don’t think I have any pics ever from being down there, maybe a few at his house but I’m not really a pic guy anyways! Can’t help ya, lol.

I dunno where they coming up with these lines on Cws? I see they were similar size favs yesterday. No clue why? I do like them better vs lefties but there just no way I can see justifying laying juice w them against a team above .500!!

O’s seem like a way better play in same price range, I’d think gibson can handle cle lineup and post a qs, no reason balty shouldn’t knock Quantrill around a bit!

Cardinals offense with another head scratching performance yesterday, now they face the ultimate junk baller, I’m not super confident in them, lol. Not sure that price tag makes a lot of sense? They could easily lose this game although I’d expect Mikolas to pitch well.

Just getting to look at things now, I’ll have some plays in little bit.

Damn, they not playing w Gibson out total, put him at 18.5. Rather just play o’s.

Can’t believe they have gallen at 17.5 but freaking -210, Dunno if it opened w less juice and just got pounded up or what? Havnt dig in yet but gotta like his chances of posting a QS back home after a few not gallen like outings and against a pedestrian offense. I have to look way closer to consider that much juice tho.

There a few other ok looking pitcher props at 1st glance so im sure we have a few at least! A couple head scratchers too, where I would strongly consider actually playing a under! Lol

Damn, they not playing w Gibson out total, put him at 18.5. Rather just play o’s.

Can’t believe they have gallen at 17.5 but freaking -210, Dunno if it opened w less juice and just got pounded up or what? Havnt dig in yet but gotta like his chances of posting a QS back home after a few not gallen like outings and against a pedestrian offense. I have to look way closer to consider that much juice tho.

There a few other ok looking pitcher props at 1st glance so im sure we have a few at least! A couple head scratchers too, where I would strongly consider actually playing a under! Lol

He’s 18.5 +140 for me…

He’s 18.5 +140 for me…

Yea I saw +125 earlier. Either way it pretty rare I’ll play a guy to go past 6 innings, it just isn’t that common a occurrence these days, guys can have a fantastic start going and still often get pulled after 6, or when they do get sent out for 7th god forbid they walk a guy or give up a bloop hit, then they almost always get the hook! Up side with him here is he not a high k guy and cle not a high strikeout team, I’d be curious where they rank far as pitches seen per at bat? Ultimately I think I like the price to back o’s more than the idea of playing him to go 6.1 innings. He gives us 6 innings of 2-3 run ball they should have the lead and the pen should be able to lock cle down. If he does cash his out total I’d say balty chances of winning are way better than the -135 suggest.

He’s 18.5 +140 for me…

I see they moved off the 17.5 -210 on Gallen up to 18.5 +140, given the choice between those 2 I’d be more confident in Gallen going past 6. Of course there more a worry he punches out 8-10 guys and the pitch count gets up where he only goes 6. Im not likely to play either but think I like Gallen ov 18.5 more than gibson. Although they have both went at least 19 outs in 6 of 11 starts. These clearly not slam dunks but at +140 they don’t have to be, even if we talking 50-50 it a pretty dang good long term play and I do think both matchups are favorable, I like Gallen coming off a few not Gallen like starts out east, gotta think he be really good tonight.

I just read a piece on Gallen, apparently he from the Philly area so when he pitches Pittsburg and Philly maybe there a bit more pressure on him plus family demands for tix, could explain why his career numbers at those places not great?

Interestingly enough Martin perez has a terrible track record at comerica park, a lot of it was long before any the current tigers played for them so not sure it means much but he hasn’t even recorded a win in this park. I like tigers lineup more against lhp.

Im also kinda liking what I’ve seen from Faedo this month. He has been particularly good at home, he only real issue this year been giving up too many home runs but his walk rate microscopic, solo bombs don’t kill ya, comerica still plays fairly pitcher friendly and he has a nice helping breeze in tomight. His swinging strike rate been elite in his 2 home starts and rangers not above striking out.

Unfortunately I think they did way too good a job with this line, getting only +110/+115 on tigers against a hot rangers team isn’t real appealing, they def gonna get a lot of rangers action at that price. I think I’m more interested in playing faedo props but torn between ov 4.5 k’s and 15.5 outs?

I hate Kikuchi but brewers are a perfect team for him to have a good outing against, long as he gets the damn ball down they will swing and miss a bunch, can’t be like his last start in tampa where everything was up or brewers will hit 3-4 bombs w guys on base after a few walks! That won’t be any good but dude hasn’t had a good start in weeks, he typically has a good one by now, he usually better at home, everything lined up for him to fan 6+ tonight.

Them moving Bello up to 5.5 is more than justified even tho it is a bummer since I been cashing over 4.5s with him going back to last year, the difference is he actually starting to get good results and pitch deeper into games, last season he never did that w any consistency but the k’s were still there so worked out nicely. His 12% swinging strike rate right in line with guys they line 5.5 with more juice than this and imo this a great matchup for him to strike out more than usual as reds have a bunch of swing and miss in this lineup. I think he could have 6k’s before he gets thru 5 but I fully expect him to go close to 6 innings, he does that and he shouldn’t have much problem punching out 6+.

The reason I couldn’t decide which way to go with faedo mostly because rangers are throwing a ton of lefties or switch hitters at him tonight, he has faced roughly 40 guys from each side the plate (give or take) this year and he has 8k’s vs lh, 14 I think vs righties. So that made me little less high on the k’s, it’s just gonna be a matter of how well his change up working? I don’t think he as consistent with that pitch which obviously makes him way tougher for lefties, if the change up working he will punch out 5+. With the wind blowing in I think even if he not punching as many out that should help keep the ball in the park and that really been the only knock on him thus far that I can see! I read that he was switching back to a 3/4 arm slot which he says natural for him but for some reason they tried to get him coming more over the top when he got into the bigs last year, he has looked much better to me like this. I woulda worried that might be easier for lefties to pick up but so far he holding them to a ops around .600 compared to .850s last season! It has done wonders for his control as he only has 1 walk in 4 starts! They giving him respect far as the money line on this game but think they lacking a bit with his props! Both being even or small plus I thought made them both worth a play.

Im back :)

Far as pics @KJ I don’t ever bring my phone out on water! It doesn’t leave friends house I stay at!! Don’t think I have any pics ever from being down there, maybe a few at his house but I’m not really a pic guy anyways! Can’t help ya, lol.

I dunno where they coming up with these lines on Cws? I see they were similar size favs yesterday. No clue why? I do like them better vs lefties but there just no way I can see justifying laying juice w them against a team above .500!!

O’s seem like a way better play in same price range, I’d think gibson can handle cle lineup and post a qs, no reason balty shouldn’t knock Quantrill around a bit!

Cardinals offense with another head scratching performance yesterday, now they face the ultimate junk baller, I’m not super confident in them, lol. Not sure that price tag makes a lot of sense? They could easily lose this game although I’d expect Mikolas to pitch well.

Just getting to look at things now, I’ll have some plays in little bit.
Just woke up

Did a face plant around 3am and poked my eye on the brace, swollen damn near shut ffs

Chick asked me to come over tonight for some sodas and I told her I can't see her tonight. What she doesn't realize is I literally can't see her lol.

Let's do this

Just woke up

Did a face plant around 3am and poked my eye on the brace, swollen damn near shut ffs

Chick asked me to come over tonight for some sodas and I told her I can't see her tonight. What she doesn't realize is I literally can't see her lol.

Let's do this

Ouch, that sucks, hope just a embarrassing bruise! Lol

Well damn, not end of the world but Faedo had a 1-2 count on Jung where he coulda fanned all 3 rangers righties the 1st go around but Jung fouled a few off then he made a mistake instead of trying to get him
To chance a slider out the zone. That woulda been the perfect start! As is despite the b2b doubles the pitch count is good thru 2 innings, man I woulda loved that punch out tho

Freaking Bello has had 1st 3 guys in 1-2 holes and no k’s yet, man I hate that!

Another ton of pitches after 1-2 on India and a ground out. Damn, he needs to find his put away pitch and fast. Taking tons of pitches and not finishing them w k’s. After 1-2 it shouod either be quick out or a k, not all these 7-8 pitch at bats.

Damn, 4th batter of inning has gotten from 1-2 to 3-2 and fouling off bunch of pitches. Just not getting enough action

Sears Pitching Decent Lately. Starting Pitching Is A Push For Me...But Yeah @aplous Can I See Atlanta Winning 10-1?

Of Course

I don’t think it a push, I agree bout Sears but you gotta factor how the Braves tee off on lhp. I’d think elder being a crafty guy with good mix of pitches will keep A’s off guard. No way I lay the price they asking tho, it would be atl -1.5 for me, or I played elder over 17.5 outs, like that at -165. I don’t see any point not laying the -1.5, a’s pen dreadful and quite frankly if I play a -250ish fav and they win by one sure I cash but I feel like it was a bad play.

awful effort by me, sorry guys. At least o’s should be easy, if that hits and elder comes thru it won’t be a total disaster. 2 my pitchers came out terrible and faedo just fell apart on me, guess I didn’t give rangers offense enough credit. Little upset cause I really like tigers Ff tt over 1.5 also but passed on that of course.

Was senga on regular rest today? Think he was, fucking missed a chance there. For some reason Mets brain trust keeps giving him extra days and I don’t think that a good thing for a guy with control issues! They pitch him on a more normal 5 and he doesn’t walk anyone and fans 9!! Just look at the days he pitches on 5, his walks way down in those starts, 6+ and he walking a guy per inning! Cmon Mets figure your guys out! He should go on 5 days rest every time around! Think that the key for him, 5 days rest we play senga (assuming it a reasonable number), Any more and we play his walks over!

Cards getting stoned by grienke, saw that coming, lol. Man, halos have lead on cws also! I woulda did way better with sides and totals instead those god awful pitcher props tonight. What can ya do, fuck

I dunno if these good idea or im pissed but
Couldn’t resist drop on Gilbert

Gilbert ov 5.5 k’s
Galllen ov 6.5 omly -105

Ouch, that sucks, hope just a embarrassing bruise! Lol
It's weird, definitely a bruise but it's the eye and I can't fucking see enough to walk outside/drive. Pretty much a massive headache behind the eye but it's swollen. Eye.jpg

It's weird, definitely a bruise but it's the eye and I can't fucking see enough to walk outside/drive. Pretty much a massive headache behind the eye but it's swollen. View attachment 73926

Nobody understands not having vision ik one eye like me! Want me to send ya my pirate patches! Lol. It might hurt to put them over that tho! Hope it heals fast and right buddy, get lots of bags of frozen pees on that!

Nobody understands not having vision ik one eye like me! Want me to send ya my pirate patches! Lol. It might hurt to put them over that tho! Hope it heals fast and right buddy, get lots of bags of frozen pees on that!
Frozen peas are the best. Stop the swelling, I love cold peas in general but they also make great weapons if you can get your lungs behind them.

Back to 90% but still a bit of swelling. Hardwood floors man....

Back