Tuesday Discussion Thread

I love the psychology of this. Usually it's autofade...but here were are...you and me and every other guy out there that doesn't even think that no-hitters are a huge deal anymore. I guess if you need to fade it you play Pirates to score in the first. Imo you don't really need to play on Cease, his bullpen is like night/day v PITT pen so there is a lot of wiggle room for the Pads to win. I could see a -1.5 on them even if Cease gives one up in the first.

Going to include SD -.15 in a couple parlays. Get the better starter and by far the better pen.
+ an offense that seems to be clicking big time

this is more your cup of tea @KJ , do i need to worry bout Cease off the no no? you know i hate this situational shit trying to figure out what's in these mfers heads! everything screams to me pirates ff tt un 1.5 but dunno bout coming off no hitter.

He's had a start since the no no

y
I love the psychology of this. Usually it's autofade...but here were are...you and me and every other guy out there that doesn't even think that no-hitters are a huge deal anymore. I guess if you need to fade it you play Pirates to score in the first. Imo you don't really need to play on Cease, his bullpen is like night/day v PITT pen so there is a lot of wiggle room for the Pads to win. I could see a -1.5 on them even if Cease gives one up in the first.

Going to include SD -.15 in a couple parlays. Get the better starter and by far the better pen.

i was really thinking more along lines of pirates team total under but i hear ya. you know me, playing favs not really my cup of tea, i'll get on them other ways but just grabbing them ml or -1.5 never been best thing for me. i don't think pads lineup as good vs lhp, Falter nothing special but if he can handle the 1st 2-3 in lineup he could have decent chance of a quality start.

After today, it's 113 here and I'm going to the pool. Best case scenario I hit the grocery store tonight.

Worst case, I tail ump totals. That's how this shit works!
1722977281686.png

Sorry no umpire "induced" totals yet tonight. 8 game announcements, they all suck so far, but if you want i can give you an hourly update. :D

I keep laughing seeing Strippling be a fav of what 220? Holy shit.
I am still wondering last night why Topper did not use Realamutu to pinch hit over Stubbs last night. I know he had the night off but you jave to get this team back on track.
Lotta people around this end said we were back after winning the last game against Seattle? We have not won a series since the All Star Game. Stubbs should be sent down. He can't hit the ball.

if you bet the run line against the white sox the last 2 weeks, you'd be 10-2 and up a good amount. they only lost by 1 twice the last 12 games. crazy....sometimes it doesnt matter if its stripling or bullpen, white sox just suck and find ways to lose.

I keep laughing seeing Strippling be a fav of what 220? Holy shit.
I am still wondering last night why Topper did not use Realamutu to pinch hit over Stubbs last night. I know he had the night off but you jave to get this team back on track.
Lotta people around this end said we were back after winning the last game against Seattle? We have not won a series since the All Star Game. Stubbs should be sent down. He can't hit the ball.

wow it still going up, lol, crazy. who the fuck ever guessed at beginning the year stripling and a's be -200 or more vs anyone? dude has a 2-10 record! lol

im all for catchers getting days off but yea taking a at bat not gonna kill him! i knew phillies were struggling but i did not realize they hadn't won a series in that long! i did think the fact they scored 11 runs the last 2 games in seattle was a decent sign for the offense but maybe not? gun to head id prob still play them tonight but not touching.

Two more days of Denver hot and dry. After thunderstorms clear out, wind flowing SW tonight.

Freeland used to pitch well at home. 11.5 is always fun, maybe start with FF o and if that starts slow and looks dead go live full game over

feel like these next 2 days a pretty tough spot for mets seeing how it their 3rd time zone in 3 days! maybe they get by on adrenaline tonight then hit wall 2marro, maybe it tonight? i never been good at this kind of stuff in my capping but def think there something to it, 3 time zones in 3 days gotta mess with the old internal clock!

well fucj, i didn't realize the possibility of getting rain delay in pitt. last time cease had rain delay he pitched a no hitter but im pretty sure he didn't actually throw any game pitches till after the rain.

probably shouldn't have let the lodolo k prop going up to 6.5 scare me off, especially w the plus money, looks like he gonna cruise past that.

gore continues to be a gas can, dunno wtf happened to this kid? hit a innings wall? i have no clue if he yo above his previous high innings pitched in season? something wrong, he to good to be getting shelled every start.

didn't realize elder was facing milw for 2nd straight since coming back, woulda prob doubled back fading him cause think he got us last time pitching way better than expected. lol. damn slipping today.

gotta love the weather app, it says rain stopping in 32 min n pitt but then right below that the hour by hour shows 100% chance of rain at 8!

didn't realize elder was facing milw for 2nd straight since coming back, woulda prob doubled back fading him cause think he got us last time pitching way better than expected. lol. damn slipping today.
Sale pushed back with Lopez on sidelines with forearm stiffness I read.

gore continues to be a gas can, dunno wtf happened to this kid? hit a innings wall? i have no clue if he yo above his previous high innings pitched in season? something wrong, he to good to be getting shelled every start.
Think it’s the wall. Pretty sure he’s top 5 in pitches thrown this year.

shota didn't punch out anyone in 2nd but the good news he has only thrown 18 pitches so at this rate he could go 7+ innings, he goes past 6 pretty confident he will fan 6+

almost want them to just cancel pads game, afraid Cease won't be coming back at this point. ff under could still hit but i didn't plan on betting some middle/long relief guy to go 4 innings. just rain that bitch out!

it so odd feels like rays rushing springs back? what's the point? they traded 3 position starters and some pen pieces, why rush back a guy you just paid before he blew out elbow?

shota cashes in 4th, not sure what going on but all a sudden they been slipping on k props again! not complaining it nice but they had sharpened those up for some time, since asb feels like they been hanging some soft numbers! i'll take it!

Back