Tuesday Discussion Thread

i like the ping pong!! beach volleyball way up my list. i hate handball, that like the dumbest shit ever! just run down and throw ball in net, rince/repeat! not even sure what the point of a live person in goal? just put a scarecrow in middle it wouldn't be much different, shit is so stupid! the game with the birdie thing they hit over net is awfu, i can't believe some team gets a medal for that!

canada/france has gotten intersting! i fell asleep during australia game early, i saw joker team came back from 20 down and it was back and forth w like 3-4 min left, next thing i know i woke up and some other shit was on. who won that game, jokic pull it out?
I dated a chick in 1995 that went to Southwest Missouri and was the national handball champ. Summer at Lake of the Ozarks, man that was something. Her family owned 18 properties on the Lake, she was sheltered but knew how to ski on the lake. And obv knew how to use her hands!

Didn't realize you bought points on the game until I seen the image. Wth is piratebet.com no url is coming up for that?
yeah both books had 186 for 120 this morning i took that. Piratebet is a joke. Thats what all the trolls and my stalkers say i use for better odds somehow.

I dated a chick in 1995 that went to Southwest Missouri and was the national handball champ. Summer at Lake of the Ozarks, man that was something. Her family owned 18 properties on the Lake, she was sheltered but knew how to ski on the lake. And obv knew how to use her hands!

i had no clue there was a national championship for it?!? i was wondering where the hell ppl even started playing that? i just don't get it, no dribbling, they just run to a spot jump up and throw it. i seriously hate it! lol. she was prob in good shape at least! that what nice bout the volleyball, most the women sports have bunch of fugly manly bitches, volleyball has hotties, almost always the smaller chick, even some the huge net players ain't bad! much more womanly bodies than those swimmers who can prob lift more weight than 80% of dudes! big ass shoulders and back is not a attractive quality!

yeah both books had 186 for 120 this morning i took that. Piratebet is a joke. Thats what all the trolls and my stalkers say i use for better odds somehow.
If you're paying 40-50 cents to buy a half run, just say it. That's what it costs everywhere on a total in bases. It's ok to lose, 99% of gamblers do but you throw shit in the face of someone who breaks a game down, handicaps it properly and then says "I'm in on over 10" like today. Then somehow you're in on 9.5 when all of us know at best it was o10 -110. And post that you won your shitty gamble at o9.5 which had to be -150 or so.

Then tell us you had a winning day when your ump overs were terrible the last two days? No one needs that shit.

It was fine when it was your own thread and most of us could just ignore that, but bring that bullshit into a discussion thread where the adults hang out and you're gonna find out how quickly the good guys don't need that bullshit. I'm not alone, believe me. And I've tried hard to be polite. But you simply got called out when stepping into the big leagues. You're welcome that I encourage your success because I know your strategy fails short term let alone long term.

I have more rant about this but going to keep this at sea level because there are a lot of games today. Taking favorites and overs is a great way to lose money though. Hope you're donating it to a great cause!

If you're paying 40-50 cents to buy a half run, just say it. That's what it costs everywhere on a total in bases. It's ok to lose, 99% of gamblers do but you throw shit in the face of someone who breaks a game down, handicaps it properly and then says "I'm in on over 10" like today. Then somehow you're in on 9.5 when all of us know at best it was o10 -110. And post that you won your shitty gamble at o9.5 which had to be -150 or so.

Then tell us you had a winning day when your ump overs were terrible the last two days? No one needs that shit.

It was fine when it was your own thread and most of us could just ignore that, but bring that bullshit into a discussion thread where the adults hang out and you're gonna find out how quickly the good guys don't need that bullshit. I'm not alone, believe me. And I've tried hard to be polite. But you simply got called out when stepping into the big leagues. You're welcome that I encourage your success because I know your strategy fails short term let alone long term.

I have more rant about this but going to keep this at sea level because there are a lot of games today. Taking favorites and overs is a great way to lose money though. Hope you're donating it to a great cause!
They were terrible last 2 days? Huh? 2-1 yesterday isn't terrible, 2-3 the day before wasn't great, but 4-0 on Saturday was awesome, but monday's 2-3-1 days was the first losing day on those in 10 days. The 9.5 total last night in KC game was -115 at betrivers all AM, over 10-105 there and -110 at other books, nice try, though. Looks like someone pissed in your cornflakes, lighten up, smoke a joint and relax with some gummies, life ain't all that serious. Good grief. Oh, and the odds i post at the other sites with my picks are good within the hour as i bet all my picks in the am hours before 10am.

They were terrible last 2 days? Huh? 2-1 yesterday isn't terrible, 2-3 the day before wasn't great, but that was the first losing day on those in 10 days. The 9.5 last night in KC game was -115 at betrivers all AM, over 10-105 there and -110 at other books, nice try, though. Looks like someone pissed in your cornflakes, lighten up, smoke a joint and relax with some gummies, life ain't all that serious. Good grief. Oh, and the odds i post are good within the hour as i bet all my picks in the am hours before 10am.
9.5 was never -115 dippy. I have betrivers. You didn't like it until you saw "umpire assignments" anyway which was way later in the day. Half run costs 40-50 cents EVERYWHERE.

Fraud Alert!!

9.5 was never -115 dippy. I have betrivers. You didn't like it until you saw "umpire assignments" anyway which was way later in the day. Half run costs 40-50 cents EVERYWHERE.

Fraud Alert!!
wrong it was 9.5-115 at rivers and mgm on my screen. Fraud huh? Who's selling something? you?

and what the hell is a dippy? A dinosaur skeloton?

They were terrible last 2 days? Huh? 2-1 yesterday isn't terrible, 2-3 the day before wasn't great, but that was the first losing day on those in 10 days. The 9.5 last night in KC game was -115 at betrivers all AM, over 10-105 there and -110 at other books, nice try, though. Looks like someone pissed in your cornflakes, lighten up, smoke a joint and relax with some gummies, life ain't all that serious. Good grief. Oh, and the odds i post at the other sites with my picks are good within the hour as i bet all my picks in the am hours before 10am.

i don't want to get involved in any of this. i got real problems with a wife who probably dying to give a fuck bout interweb crap, that said cmon dude, you seriously said yesterday you were not betting the kc total until ump came out so how you get the morning number? there no way you played ov 9.5 -115 at 4 pm yesterday, it simply not possible unless you playing at some cracker jack book ya gotta worry might close overnight. that all im gonna say. i prefer this thread went back to being bout discussing y the games not petty arguing. fact is you can't be waiting for umps at start of series and betting totals at 10am. we had guys stalking airports trying to get umps sooners 10 years ago!

i don't want to get involved in any of this. i got real problems with a wife who probably dying to give a fuck bout interweb crap, that said cmon dude, you seriously said yesterday you were not betting the kc total until ump came out so how you get the morning number? there no way you played ov 9.5 -115 at 4 pm yesterday, it simply not possible unless you playing at some cracker jack book ya gotta worry might close overnight. that all im gonna say. i prefer this thread went back to being bout discussing y the games not petty arguing.

Maybe it was a mistake on their part but thats what i saw on my screen. Just like dodgers fussing how i got under 186.5-120 hours ago...yet still now it was the same at one book and 10 cents off at another....every time this comes up, I present the slips that day and then it's quiet. happens on my threads every few days and then i post the picture that moment, and silence. That guy Nolan who trolled my threads here with the same does it all the time and then i post the slip showing that exact price. Funny how that works.

i don't want to get involved in any of this. i got real problems with a wife who probably dying to give a fuck bout interweb crap, that said cmon dude, you seriously said yesterday you were not betting the kc total until ump came out so how you get the morning number? there no way you played ov 9.5 -115 at 4 pm yesterday, it simply not possible unless you playing at some cracker jack book ya gotta worry might close overnight. that all im gonna say. i prefer this thread went back to being bout discussing y the games not petty arguing.
Amen homey, this doesn't need to ruin the discussion. It's a speed bump, that's all. We've gotten past worse.

Fuse was short, all it took was a spark. Every ump is over tonight. That's how f'n short it was.

Nevermind that Cuzzi's behind the plate in Wrigley and likely 12-4 to over this season

You suck at this
Also did the 9,5 or 10 even matter in any grand scheme of the game? The total hit 14....you could have had the alt line 12 or 13 and still win. But you're upset about that from yesterday. GOT IT! Now we know who we're dealing with....go back to bed, you do need some sleep.

Maybe it was a mistake on their part but thats what i saw on my screen. Just like dodgers fussing how i got under 186.5-120 hours ago...yet still now it was the same at one book and 10 cents off at another....every time this comes up, I present the slips that day and then it's quiet. happens on my threads every few days and then i post the picture that moment, and silence. That guy Nolan who trolled my threads here with the same does it all the time and then i post the slip showing that exact price. Funny how that works.

now you starting to make me not wanna be nice and i like being nice. if you have a bet slip from the tools You yourself said you played the oc over saying 9.5 -115 then congrats you know how to dr shit on a computer like every 9 year old in america. yoj the one who said you were waiting for ump, at 4ish or whatever time you found ump and claimed to play then. thefe was no fucking 9.5 -115 at 4-5 yesterday afternoon

Amen homey, this doesn't need to ruin the discussion. It's a speed bump, that's all. We've gotten past worse.

Fuse was short, all it took was a spark. Every ump is over tonight. That's how f'n short it was.

Nevermind that Cuzzi's behind the plate in Wrigley and likely 12-4 to over this season
Fletcher I'm banging, otherwise not touching:mad:

Also did the 9,5 or 10 even matter in any grand scheme of the game? The total hit 14....you could have had the alt line 12 or 13 and still win. But you're upset about that from yesterday. GOT IT! Now we know who we're dealing with....go back to bed, you do need some sleep.

he actually contributes here and has been for a decade. you feel need to talk bout yesterday all the time so don't stop now. everyone but you knows you busted yourself

The fuck does that matter? You need help bro....and I use the term help loosely.

You're ruining good discussion with your need for attention. It's hard to not see your posts without ignore but they're pretty entertaining. Faves and overs. Fletcher. Got it. You got this shit figured out!

now you starting to make me not wanna be nice and i like being nice. if you have a bet slip from the tools You yourself said you played the oc over saying 9.5 -115 then congrats you know how to dr shit on a computer like every 9 year old in america. yoj the one who said you were waiting for ump, at 4ish or whatever time you found ump and claimed to play then. thefe was no fucking 9.5 -115 at 4-5 yesterday afternoon
no i believe i said i liked the over and played it small in am but was waiting on the umpire assignment before i put more on it. I did bet it very small in the morning and then later in the afternoon in a parlay with the oakland A's ML. Not like what happened YESTERDAY matters at all TODAY. Good grief..

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
You don't even understand that Cuzzi is behind the plate today and everyone who gambles in life knows that except you?
yes i just saw that now on action network. but that is wrong sometimes. waiting on swish. He is 10-6 over not 12-4

yes i just saw that now on action network. but that is wrong sometimes. waiting on swish. He is 10-6 over not 12-4
We knew it the minute they showed umps last night. How the flying fk do you not know how to cap umps when you're betting so much on them?

We knew it the minute they showed umps last night. How the flying fk do you not know how to cap umps when you're betting so much on them?
Excuse me, i wasnt watching the cubs game last night, got busy with other stuff with kids....how can you say I dont know how to cap umps? 160-108 YTD (27-8 the last week) means something is going right, or maybe i'm just getting lucky.....but you can have your opinion.

no i believe i said i liked the over and played it small in am but was waiting on the umpire assignment before i put more on it. I did bet it very small in the morning and then later in the afternoon in a parlay with the oakland A's ML. Not like what happened YESTERDAY matters at all TODAY. Good grief..

let's assume anything you say is true (which i doubt cause you could be pathological liar), so if yesterday don't matter why you open thread with "i had another monster day" before saying anything bout today? guess some things matter just not things you don't wanna hear like you making up lines.

anyways for making my favorite mlb thread for last 10+ years suck! thanks for that

Last edited by a moderator:
how can you say I dont know how to cap umps? 160-108 means something is going right.....but you can have your opinion.
Lmao

Everyone in the world, except you, knew that Cuzzi would be behind the plate tonight when umps were announced for the game yesterday. Simpe advice: cash out now if you're ahead and feel lucky that you randomly are ahead. You aren't good at this.

let's assume anything you say is true (which i doubt cause you could be pathological liar), so if yesterday don't matter why you open thread with "i had another monster day" before saying anything bout today? guess some things matter just not things you don't wanna hear like you making up lines.

anyways fuck you for making my favorite mlb thread for last 10+ years suck! thanks for that
"Had a good one yesterday" is FAR from "i had a monster day."

Dont invent things I didn't say. BIG difference in the above to what i actually said. Getting all bent out of shape over some invented wording. nice. Looks like things on your side in life are tougher than mine if you get your shorts in a wad over something trivial,, so I'll let your transgressions slide...this time, next time, it's on you....

Lmao

Everyone in the world, except you, knew that Cuzzi would be behind the plate tonight when umps were announced for the game yesterday. Simpe advice: cash out now if you're ahead and feel lucky that you randomly are ahead. You aren't good at this.
thanks for the advice, been doing this since 1998 and done A-ok. Maybe I'm losing my touch in my 40's. who knows.

"Had a good one yesterday" is FAR from "i had a monster day."

Dont invent things I didn't say. BIG difference in the above to what i actually said. Getting all bent out of shape over some invented wording. nice

you lie constantly. . do i really gotta go find post where you said you were not playing kc over till you saw ump? everyone else knows already. now you happened to bet a little in morning than whatever after ump and still got number that didn't exist? you stopped your own thread cause someone was calling out your garbage and now you just brought it here where some ppl actually care bout this shit not attention.

Just ignore this idiot. I've had him on ignore since he started to quietly find his way into this discussion thread. He's a pathological liar in many ways, not just betting.

i've tried, i was even supportive but holy fuck i can't take anymore. i never had to put anyone on ignore here, other sites like where he belongs yes but not here, have to find button!

"Grown" men so worried about other men's lines and lives, and what they say on a gambing forum....most uptight group of "men" i've ever seen. Too funny. You guys must lead boring, sad lives. Have a good one, hope you dont keep losing and getting so upset. good grief

"Grown" men so worried about other men's lines and lives. Too funny. You guys must lead boring, sad lives. Have a good one, hope you dont keep losing and getting so upset. good grief

yep, we the lonely losers, you really shouldn't waste your time trying to impress us. surely there someplace else they would appreciate your greatness!! it just not here.

yep, we the lonely losers, you really shouldn't waste your time trying to impress us. surely there someplace else they would appreciate your greatness!! it just not here.

yo​

StarMark unreadLeave
[IMG alt="2daBank"]https://cappingthegame.com/data/avatars/m/8/8599.jpg?1519261674[/IMG]

2daBank

Dan Dan, The Prop Man​

Jul 30, 2024
don't mind kj he just gets cranky sometimes

You used to be cool.....now you're just cranky too, it appears.

no one is trying to "impress" you or anyone, def dont care about that with a group of sad, angry old "men." was just sharing what i played, it helps some, others not so much. but you're getting all cranky and uptight about it. the majority win, you can do what you want with it, or not. I didnt ask for your input.

i mean your ability to find lines that don't exist alone should be invaluable to better ppl!! but you never share how you get those lines? this is a discussion thread after all, teach us how to get these prices!

yo​

StarMark unreadLeave
[IMG alt="2daBank"]https://cappingthegame.com/data/avatars/m/8/8599.jpg?1519261674[/IMG]

2daBank

Dan Dan, The Prop Man​

Jul 30, 2024
don't mind kj he just gets cranky sometimes

You used to be cool.....now you're just cranky too, it appears.

no one is trying to "impress" you or anyone, def dont care about that with a group of sad, angry old "men." was just sharing what i played, it helps some, others not so much. but you're getting all cranky and uptight about it. the majority win, you can do what you want with it, or not. I didnt ask for your input.

as i mentioned i tried being nice to you but the constant lying is pathetic

i mean your ability to find lines that don't exist alone should be invaluable to better ppl!! but you never share how you get those lines? this is a discussion thread after all, teach us how to get these prices!
Like i said the lines i post at bmr and reddit since it's obvious you read my post yesterday there that said "Monster" (cause it sure wasnt on this site), so I know you've been reading up on me everywhere. All the lines i post are within the hour or two of the post. Everytime someone has asked in my thread about the line, I have posted the screenshot with the slip or the line at that time.
As far as finding better lines, what books do you use? I have access to all 12 licensed here in VA and some offshore. If you have Bonus bets or priority built up with any casinos or sportsbooks, get a host if you dont have one already. MGM is one that is great with this. I have a VIP host here in my state in VA and he's already helped in a lot of ways. I've heard you can get 5-10 cents off some games as my neighbor has an account but no vip or hosts and his lines are a few cents off on a few games. Try that for one.

what are you doing then? i bet there at least 5 post in this thread bragging bout your success. if you don't care what anyone thinks why say that? nobody else does
Def not bragging about my success. I said yesterday was good, then KJ said multiple times my umpire calls and totals sucked, I merely pointed out the record and that the record speaks that it doesnt suck. No where did i ever beat my chest and say anything i did was so great. show me otherwise.

To the contrary, you have been just like you accused KJ of being...cranky.

I kinda got tired of being nice because in real life being a dick is what I'm know for

lol, i've been known to be asshole but i try so hard not to. i've learned to let so much ignorance and stupidity just slide compared to my old self, just isn't worth the time but fuck, how hard is it to not act like a complete douche bag in the one mlb thread i enjoy?!?!!?

Def not bragging about my success. I said yesterday was good, then KJ said multiple times my umpire calls and totals sucked, I merely pointed out the record and that the record speaks that it doesnt suck. No where did i ever beat my chest and say anything i did was so great. show me otherwise.

To the contrary, you have been just like you accused KJ of being...cranky.

kj is cranky sometimes. i didn't accuse him and it not a secret! it not him with you tho,

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, i've been known to be asshole but i try so hard not to. i've learned to let so much ignorance and stupidity just slide compared to my old self, just isn't worth the time but fuck, how hard is it to not act like a complete douche bag in the one mlb thread i enjoy?!?!!?
acting like a douche is apparently the only way i know how to act :D :D i guess this is normal......hmmm

Back