Tuesday Discussion Thread

boom, bello cashes his k's, that was another redic low number, not sure who smoking crack in the office but i'd fire whatever computer came up with that 3.5 on him!!

are they gonna play in pitt? looks to me like the window now if they don't get going they gonna get rained on again before they finish! i'm torn, have super nice parlay with pirates ff tt under but figure Cease won't be coming back at this point, prob be better off it got washed out and i just drop a leg off, it will drop payout more than i'd like but beats the shit out a loss cause my guy hardly pitched!

these guys need to stop beating their k numbers by so much or these nitwits might figure shit out and tighten up lines! no need to show off, cash and then slow down! lol

does Framber have a no hitter going? should be perfect game but i see a error so assuming someone got on for rangers.

i can't believe they make shota number so cheap and some prick bet under! 10k's and counting, lol. how anyone watched hendricks fan 5 twins and didn't think shota was gonna mow these dudes down is beyond me.

for some reason i have seattle ff to cap a parlay, i never win seattle ff's. im almost certain these fuckers won't score a run, lol.

i can't believe i played seattle ff, these dickheads are never gonna score a damn run, mfers couldn't hit a beach ball, one strikeout after another.

leadoff hit, double play. 4 guys in middle the order strike out. at a hit and next guy had 3-1 count and ya get thrown out stealing, guy lines out next pitch and here we go with seattle again, never scoring shit

look at chisox go. that's right seattle, team that lost 21 in row was a better play than you losers!

hanging change up right over heart the plate and best Raleigh can do is foul it off, unreal. if you can't hit that might as well go sit your fat ass back down and collect another check you didn't earn!

Cannon gives up dinger starts freaking out and gets lucky with rocket at person. One more inning dude, thats all we need and we eat a little

3-1 fastball down the pipe for turner and what a shock he fouls it off. jfc next time i say anything bout playing these losers just remind me they in seattle the ff under the only play. such a garbage group of no talent no ability losers. how yoj even get so many awful hitters on one team? and you actually spend money!!

sucking is one thing, 70% the league sucks at hitting, but missing hanging change ups and 3-1 down the middle fastballs is insane, i hate myself for watching this trash! im going back to ping pong!

Back