Tuesday Discussion Thread

really have no clue why tbe delay start here in stl? i guess they just making sure rain out the area but it not doing anything!

keep dealing Cabrera! no walks, no hits, 4 k's, he did hit a batter but let's face it, he effectively wild if he not walking guys!

fuck arozarena just got called out on replay, got rbi but a hit/rbi woulda been way more helpful. only the 1 rbi, still need 2 more things, not looking good. he like only guy not hitting paxton . lol

can't believe fish got 3. fuck, rays ff tt under cashes but ff under loses cause i took the plus money on 3.5 instead the -150 on un4.5

Finally tampa coming back. and mariners putting up some runs. got the phils F5, so now i can be real happy if my yanks win again tonight

City v Barca on ESPN in Orlando

City have lost the first 2 matches of the US tour and while they only have a couple starters playing they look like they want to attack tonight

At 25 minutes if they haven't scored I'm taking City team total over

Snakes just traded for a reliever from Washington which means he gets to upgrade his clubhouse tonight and walk to the good side

Been in both locker rooms and the home one is like a kingdom while the away one feels like a high school locker room. Good move for him!

cashed my top 2 plays easy mets and baltimore, big day again. lets get this !
Mate I'm gonna say it once

We enjoy interacting with you but your constant need to tell us how awesome you are is annoying. Just quit that. You seem like a decent guy, no reason you need to continuously tell us how your wagers are doing. It's pretty disturbing and that isn't what this place is about.

We enjoy interacting with you but your constant need to tell us how awesome you are is annoying. Just quit that. You seem like a decent guy, no reason you need to continuously tell us how your wagers are doing. It's pretty disturbing and that isn't what this place is about.

take it easy on him man, he just excited, he been hot let him enjoy it!!

pham hits a grand slam 1st game back w cards! i was pisssed when they got rid of him! he was like my fav player, i think he has a big couple months back in stl!

I'm sorry you mis-took the intention of my posts. You may not be aware of the constant trolling even today by 100 or so ghosts of mine at RX, and here as they spy on my posts and report back. Just today, several boasted of fading my clev and mets picks today...and got a DM from one about it today:

@bender23

Well-Known Member​

Today at 6:05 PM
Again why do you care what others think? I faded your top play FYI. Small

So, yeah I am happy, I am just showing these clowns how silly their crap is. Esp after DocHolliday (who posts here) and was banned at RX this weekend put all my personal info out with my name and everything....that's just the half of the crap I deal with....here, there everywhere....they're snooping and stalking me now HA!

I'm sorry you mis-took the intention of my posts. You may not be aware of the constant trolling even today by 100 or so ghosts of mine at RX, and here as they spy on my posts and report back. Just today, several boasted of fading my clev and mets picks today...and got a DM from one about it today:

@bender23

Well-Known Member​

So, yeah I am happy, I am just showing these clowns how silly their crap is. Esp after DocHolliday (who posts here) and was banned at RX this weekend put all my personal info out with my name and everything....that's just the half of the crap I deal with....here, there everywhere....they're snooping and stalking me now HA!

we don't really play the RX bull shit here but i ain't mad you happy you winning. keep it up.

Dodgers starting hot! need them and the over. 5-0 early...i know my boy who's a san dog fan is mad, and they were my #4 sorry @phantom888 we love ya bro! maybe dodgers will choke late for you as long as the over cashes we can both be happy!

fuck, semien not doing shit tonight. my only chance rangers get guys on and get him
up with guys on in 8th. i guess good news with this lead even if he don't come up til 9th it most likely won't be Heisly, so guess still a small shot, most likely a loss tho.

@bender23

Well-Known Member​

I joined this site in 2007 I think. Never been on another and really like that other sites aren't even a thing here. Do you here....please don't drag the slop in from elsewhere. We simply don't need that. I don't know about the outliers and honestly don't care. Act like a dude that wants to chat and not like you have some vendetta from another site and you will enjoy the conversation. No one cares about whatever else you dragged in unless they become issues.

Back