Wednesday Discussion Thread

Still can't believe they opened that total at 5.5 at Wrigley, don't care if Ryan stayed healthy and pitched like Nolan Ryan

I think Fedde continues to unravel a bit here, yes even against TB. Interestingly enough Cardinals FF over is 10-2-1 last 13 games. That said, FF o3.5 is -150 at my book, or +110 o4.5. Kinda weird considering how shit these offenses are, and how dominant each pitcher has been. Fishy or am I losing my mind?

I think Fedde continues to unravel a bit here, yes even against TB. Interestingly enough Cardinals FF over is 10-2-1 last 13 games. That said, FF o3.5 is -150 at my book, or +110 o4.5. Kinda weird considering how shit these offenses are, and how dominant each pitcher has been. Fishy or am I losing my mind?

I can be with that. I was giving Fedde the benefit of the doubt on the under but was more wanting to ride Taj. Cardinals ttu 1.5 /+120 Rays ff ML+100 a ff/fullgame +160 is more interesting than total now to me

Still think totals aren't where they should be with this weather and a suspicious ball.

DET/SEA o6.5 +100
BOS/KC o8.5 -110
CIN/MIA o8.5 -110
MIL/ATL o8 -110
BAL/TOR o9.5 +100

i liked philly but not sure i said much bout team total, who knows i talk a lot, lol. think me and at @KJ talked bout it a bit, think he was interested in fading kershaw more than me, i just been leaning philly this series cause the price, so far i thought they been pretty even matchups so id take whichever team was getting plus money.

where gas can came from i realky couldn't tell ya, i dont even remember where or when i 1st heard it, long long time ago and it just stuck w me as one my fav things to say bout pitcher i really dislike, i hear ppl use it on guys i would never call that just cause poor stats but for me it a cat like Rogers who actually has some talent but has shown no ability to learn to control it or actually freaking learn how to pitch. there others like hendricks i'm sure i called a gas can this week who just washed and their stuff doesnt play real well, they gotta be perfect hitting corner and making every pitch or they get whacked! mostly if just my way of saying i think dude getting hit tonight and in rogers vs jays case it insane they hung a ff tt of 1.5 imo, i think jays easily score 2+ off this dude in at least 7 out of 10 tries!
Looks like LAD swapped out Kershaw so I'm not overly interested in the game anymore. Feels like on principle I should have something on Skubal/Kirby matchup but not sure how to even go about it. Possibly an innings prop?

Why didn’t the Orioles grab a guy like Erceg? Just stranded 2 in a huge high leverage spot. Rafaela continues to dominate the field.

Crazy about Rogers, a few years back he looked like he was going to be the man, hopefully new team new guy in the future

i don't buy it, i remember a time i wanted to like him but he has never gotten any better, he can't locate for shit, he either walking guys or throwing it right down middle, sometimes both. suppose he still young enough but i'll have to get beat by him several times before i believe if!

Back