Wednesday Discussion Thread

What a shit day. Cloudy all morning then random sun for a couple hours then cloudy AF again

No need for the drama, just call it sunny and hot so we can plan accordingly. Tired of wearing good swimwear for a trial run.

What a shit day. Cloudy all morning then random sun for a couple hours then cloudy AF again

No need for the drama, just call it sunny and hot so we can plan accordingly. Tired of wearing good swimwear for a trial run.
What does good swimwear entail? Speedo instead of mesh lined water resistant threads?

Jfc stros. You just saw this scrub and hit all his pitches off the plate now you see him again and takes him 35 pitches to go 3 innings and get all 9 batters? Gottta be shitting me.

Nats middle the order gotta get something going here. Cmon Kremer been a shell since coming back, hit this mfer

Stros better have some kind of fucjing plan for this 2nd time around, maybe try making him come over the plate and don’t swing unless it in your zone!

unreal. Nobody gets on for Yordan so of course they just walk him. Now the trash half lineup comes up in 5th. How in gods name has the scrub littell went 10ish innings and Stros have barely touched him?

Well that was a total shit show. Looks like Stros offense getting things worked out then they go 10 innings against littell scoring 2 runs on 5 total hits. The 1st game they were hitting one ball off the plate after another, tonight they got pitches over the plate and didn’t do shit with them.

It was nice of them to drop the Herz k number to 4.5, I really like that kid! Fish Ff ml help a bit if they can hold on!

Wow. Now the fish blow huge lead. This day can suck my fucking dick. Unreal. I’m taking bunch of pills, hope shit goes better for ya’ll.

Mates in the middle of a deep phone call but rest assured it's way bigger than bone spurs so my posts might be shallow for w few minutes

Man I don't do deep all that well, now between shit

Friend I met in Vegas in 2010 (yes, connect the dots) lost her uncle and step father in the last week. I'm simply not good at being that guy. So here I am talking about baseball gambling.

Robbie Ray can’t find himself, pulled after recording 2 outs

Why wouldn’t he, pretty much summed up my night, that was worst beating I’ve taken in a night maybe all season. Sorry if anyone played along.

Preseason Saturday can’t get here soon enough, feel like I need a change after that day from hell. Can’t believe fish somehow blew that lead before the 5th! W my favorite pitcher of theirs no less, of course it was clearly bad Cabrera cause he was walking more than striking out. Wonder if he ever gonna figure out how to pitch? His stuff is so good he should be dominating lineups!

Back