Tuesday Discussion Thread

They start using chick slang and I never understood their regular slang
I don’t see how women are worth understanding? Have you ever seen Home Improvement? It feels like all they ever do is nag or insist on long talks about their feelings.

I don’t see how women are worth understanding? Have you ever seen Home Improvement? It feels like all they ever do is nag or insist on long talks about their feelings.
Dude I'm an only child and my mom is life. It's kinda how I live...not really the best person to go down that road with.

For the love of god please tell me your view of woman doesn’t come from some shitty 90s sitcom?

It comes from many 90s sitcoms. Just wait til you hear about Jessie Spano!

You poor poor soul. No wonder you not interested in sex not that I havnt jacked off to those broads but options were limited back then!

Dont lie you were a Fred Savage guy!

King been a cash cow for me the last month! Smashes his k prop and 3 outs away from the pit Ff tt under!

Still need 1 more k from this Harrison fuck but like I said I don’t know much bout him I saw he punched around 8 per 9 and getting 4.5 number against Braves striking out asses seemed worth a shot! He should still get 1 more inning to try and get that 5th k. Either way we straight up crushed it tonight!

King was a beast and we cashed Harrison k’s also how crazy is it I literally took a pitcher a barely know k prop against Braves! Crazy world we living it!

I hope king throws 100 pitches tonight (no clue where he is), it’s nuts how bad he has need after 100 pitch starts! He has still his k’a cause they keep underestimating him! But his performances after 100+ pitches been bad. This game screamed he bounce back vs hapless pirates!!! Love getting 2 cashes in 1 game!!

They just pulled him after 93 pitches so he should be on his game again next start. It’s amazing to me yanks never gave him this chance, imagine yanks with king on staff doing this! Him, cease, and snell have really shocked, surprised, baffled me. Hats off to those guys. Just wait @KJ , another year or 2 ne saying and thing bout Greene!! Of course at one time I thought Rogers would make it happen, maybe he just really late bloomer! It happena. Maybe he have to go pitch in Japan or Korea! I still think Belllo will take a leap next year, no clue if im gonna look smart or silly there, lol

Back