• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to sound like a prick, but I think I charged a client 250 to take a shit on thursday.....was thinking about their contract while doing so.....

wtf kind of client. why would you charge someone for going to the bathroom? That's like the train stations in Germany

You fuckers

Closest I came to a marriage proposal was my last ex, she was 10 yrs younger...and her mom was trying hard. And I'm kinda soft

really hoping Vikings show up here....need them to put up points not only for gambling purposes but I started Keenum in championship

Yeah I try and tell my wife when I was in school dudes would want to fuck teachers. She is a chic and doesn't get it.

That's why I don't get how you talk to women. How can you converse with someone who doesn't get something so basic.

If I had a wife I would purposely make her mad just to create opportunities for make-up sex. Supposed to be better than normal sex.

I just talk to chics like they are dudes. It works for some and not for others. Most don't think lol me guys do.

Women are great.

If I had a wife, we wouldn't fight. If you have been in a relationship with a lot of arguing and good sex .. you don't want to do it again.

oh wtf App St. alread yscored again? I'm about to lose 6u on Toledo and lost 4.5u on San Diego St. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I just talk to chics like they are dudes. It works for some and not for others. Most don't think lol me guys do.

Have to know your audience but the ones I want to be around, I talk to like I would with most dudes, other than my Rico Suave moves.

fyi....bought the wife a few diamonds for x-mas....which just cemented my VEGAS trip for first two days of march madness........this is a smails memorial tour.....Kyle, if you think for a second that I am not tracking you down, you are SADLY mistaken

fyi....bought the wife a few diamonds for x-mas....which just cemented my VEGAS trip for first two days of march madness........this is a smails memorial tour.....Kyle, if you think for a second that I am not tracking you down, you are SADLY mistaken
We will have a toast in the mans honor. What a great dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back