• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on your situation Min-GB may provide more drama. I wanted to take GB but passed so now seeing if worth to take a 2nd H flier on them.

Was dying with my friends' cat until my friends finally came back from wandering outside and somehow not getting arrested

Irony is I'm texting right now about a trip to Maui with the one I met in 2010 during MM in Vegas....haven't seen her since 2011. Takes precedence over MM and reservations for sure

GB D looks ok, but O can't do shit that I see. I tuned in 0-10 so don't know how Min scored yet.

alright starting a new bowl thread. this nightmare needs to end. was sitting even before today... -13u holy fuck what a terrible motherfucking day

I don't get why drugs are so stigmatized. All drugs besides Alcohol that is.

Let me explain this shit to you........80% or so of our county don't think for themselves and are complete squares....they are influenced by the mass media, who focuses on the 2% of our country that are hooked on the shit and give it drug use a bad name......there is a great study that concludes that the people most susceptible to addiction are those that are lost within their own lives.....so, the popular opinion is that drug use means someone has serious problems....the truth is that there are 10% of our country that can use the shit regularly, with moderation and be super-productive members of society......trust me, I know a TON of those folks, because I happen to be one........bottom line is that you have to understand how the masses think and just fukkin get over it.....they know very, very little....one of my favorite sayings is from one of my best friends who says...."people are dumb"

Let me explain this shit to you........80% or so of our county don't think for themselves and are complete squares....they are influenced by the mass media, who focuses on the 2% of our country that are hooked on the shit and give it drug use a bad name......there is a great study that concludes that the people most susceptible to addiction are those that are lost within their own lives.....so, the popular opinion is that drug use means someone has serious problems....the truth is that there are 10% of our country that can use the shit regularly, with moderation and be super-productive members of society......trust me, I know a TON of those folks, because I happen to be one........bottom line is that you have to understand how the masses think and just fukkin get over it.....they know very, very little....one of my favorite sayings is from one of my best friends who says...."people are dumb"

Line of thinking totally resonates me. Fuck the masses. That's why democracy is stupid except for the rich bastards who own CNN

Goddammit there's a post of the year for those that care

the truth is that there are 10% of our country that can use the shit regularly, with moderation and be super-productive members of society.

Can, not do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back