• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
if app st scores here i migh ttake cold medicine so i can just fall asleep and not have to be tortured by having an epic meltdown today betting

Same here. I’m worried because App looks much more athletic than any defense Toledo faced in the MAC, but I still believe they’re good enough to push it into the 20’s and maybe make a game of it.

Edit: Referring to Toledo O16.5

Miz got plenty of chances to win

Their turnover % on the season is so high. But they've faced so many high-pressure defenses and did well vs them. They have as many turnovers now as they did in the whole game vs St. Johns! I don't get why they suck so much. They literally just faced this in stephen F austin ?? How could they possibly fucking come back. (I am on them ML parlay)

I think the team leading at HT is 9-2 ats on the second half line entering today. Only CSU and Ark St coveted their second half numbers when trailing.

Will Toledo lose by 15 or more?

I think the team leading at HT is 9-2 ats on the second half line entering today. Only CSU and Ark St coveted their second half numbers when trailing.

Will Toledo lose by 15 or more?

Would think not. Might have quit if app st converts some of those fga into td .. but now i think they compete

Previous games have shown us team that is down won't do much better. Maybe Toledo is different, or not remember the Ohio game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back