• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch Shannon but not surprised

NFL ain't hurting

Papa John's is, and I'm surprised it took this long

Not hurting in the sense they are making a fortune .... but are hurting in comparison to what they could be right now.

Great pizza but crappy delivery
I hate their pizza...know a gal that franchised, great lady but I only eat thin...like cracker thin crust. When she told me they had thin I was floored, they don't advertise it. In AZ...ffs, that's all anyone eats. How do you not advertise that?

I actually like Dominos thin for chain, prefer it cold. Plenty of other good stuff too around here, but PJ's I'm not a fan

I hate their pizza...know a gal that franchised, great lady but I only eat thin...like cracker thin crust. When she told me they had thin I was floored, they don't advertise it. In AZ...ffs, that's all anyone eats. How do you not advertise that?

I actually like Dominos thin for chain, prefer it cold. Plenty of other good stuff too around here, but PJ's I'm not a fan

Ok you like thin and cold pizza. We are living on different planets

Ya i'm following your lead KJ, can't imagine marriage is worth the hassle, the sex probably isn't even as good when there's so much security in the relationship

Ya i'm following your lead KJ, can't imagine marriage is worth the hassle, the sex probably isn't even as good when there's so much security in the relationship
Well I was with one for 13yrs and owned a place with her

Just no divorce expenses, what a scam that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back