***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought threw with minimal recruits. Albeit, the best at each selection. USCw will always get the best avail on the west coast. Will be interesting to see what a Chip does in Brentwood.

It's overly fascinating. Also I always consider Oregon to have a massive advantage in Northern Cal with far easier admissions than Stanford or Berkeley and they can steal plenty from UW in Seattle as well...but USC/UCLA is fascinating

And remember success in this game involves depth, that's where the scholly reductions killed them. Seriously wonder how Lane would do there now playing with a full deck

Sorry was busy but took Stanford tt o13.5 -135 for the 2h, would watch it live if you get it. Think they rate to score a couple TDs and OT is a real possibility

I'd pull Bryce Love....if he loses this ball. IMO...while he's been playing well, you can't turn the ball over.

I'm ok with going for it, they're pinned but you damn well better have at least a little creativity with this alt package. They've shown none.

Yup. I guess ...so...If they could throw out of it...it would be real interesting .....IDK why they don't.

Actually I thought he never landed on the ground and was on someone and probably could've still squirmed for the TD.
Refs seem to be missing calls IMO. but again what do i know lol.

Even a bootleg/TE type deal fuck...you give some of the best DL in the country a blueprint, they might just be better than you when they know what's coming

They want to score the TD, if they kick the Fg, they could lose by a point should Stanford score a TD lol.

Healthy USC OL is the best unit on the field, man to remember that makeshift OL against Wazzu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back