***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue, it's almost like a foregone conclusion Sumlin will be in Tempe

And I'll have a 4 hour hard on

from what I've heard think he may prefer west coast..plus a change of scenery out of the SEC

A couple interesting names Ive heard at Oregon St...Beau Baldwin, Jonathan Smith, and another intriguing one that escapes me

Todd Graham is gone...it was telling post game presser...players said they wanted to ball out to send him out lol

Assume that means they have a deal with Sumlin that will be a homerun

I'm half paying attention myself. Everything seems hard for them. Utah State making them work for it. Shit seems to come easy for Utah State. The AF QB, essentially 3rd string might be able to get it done, but not instilling confidence.

they got TD back :04 left before HT. 21-17 Ags

They said "Rolo's team is imploding" self inflicted penalties. LOL

bubble screen thrown to line of scrimmage, loss of 1 needing 4th and 4. Hawaii fans are hating their coaches this year, that going to add bunch of fuel to that hate. Horrible call. bubble screen, tackled for loss LOLLLLL

Hell someone asked me about the soccer tomorrow, assume it's someone actively posting in this thread.

A. I won't likely put a dollar on this, but maybe should. Actually just talked myself into it.

B. Club stuff has been terrible to me so just want to enjoy watching my team. I will put a couple on City -2 -116 and will be happy to give details if wanted. Could write a paragraph on this one but not interested if no one else is. 5-1 or 5-0

Wow. AF was 1 yard away from 11 pt lead, instead a couple plays later Utah St has lead. Huge swing.

Utah St incomplete on 4th down! AF wins! Quite some game this was. AF QB set's school record for carries in a game. Utah St played well. AF dug deep for this one. AF seniors finish 20-4 at home.

1H Under 30 for me
Hope we get a good gm tonight.
I need something to distract me from all the Vols & FSU stuff

Oh and 1st score FG/Safety +210
(Books special)
1st score Over 5 1/2 mins +105
Whiteside o4.5 rec +125

Last edited:
1H Under 30 for me
Hope we get a good gm tonight.
I need something to distract me from all the Vols & FSU stuff

Oh and 1st score FG/Safety +210
(Books special)
1st score Over 5 1/2 mins +105
Whiteside o4.5 rec +125
I took each team on the 1st score. Basically, losing one to win the other if FG hits. The payout was better with a little more risk on this being the 1st score.

Not playing anything more than I've got but lean to Tree tt over, expect them to sling it around a bit tonight if they want to win while the condoms load up to stop Bryce

I have a hockey gm I like tonight. Winnipeg Jets I like the ML but juice is too high. Gonna play -1.5 +130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back