***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's the irony that as I've been west coast so long that USC is the team I generally pull for most but certainly the allegiance isn't that great...UW as well but they'd sucked for so long. Hard to align when you're a transplant, of course will always pull for the locals, it's nice when everyone is in a good mood. But tough to pull for ASU at times (no need to rehash current debacle)

I do like that reverse voodoo of not using TO until 4th down, it's just different strategy but the same really

Likely won't matter

USC after they win, the band plays a fkn concert of like 7 songs even on the road

It's awesome

Can't believe been in phx this long and never to the coliseum, it's stupid really

Need a group tho lol

If you won an over bet on that game, go ask a super model if she wants to bang you tonight. You undeserving lucky sons a bitches.

I won a 2h Stanford tt over and am pissed I only pushed +3 and lost the ML

Which supermodel?

So disillusioned with sports betting. Get everything right and can only cash a push. It's bullshit. Some idiot bets the over and thinks they are a genius.. maybe not around here... I am sure the over winners around here know they got fucking lucky beyond belief ... but your average guy out there thinks like this "Should have gotten to 59 earlier if not for the goal line stand. What a great bet I had". Not realizing he got so much an undeserved positive result that it sickens a normal bettor.

Fuck that shit tonight. What a fucking load.

Halfcourt shot from Boise to win keeps it from OT, man if that shit happened when I had under

I can see it now. I've seen it a million times. Sittingn at the bar w/ my Jack neat. This guy rolls up sits close to me dressed all nice. Maybe w/ a smoking hot girl. Ordered another drink, while he waits for his drinks, Looks up at the tv and sees the score and says " I hit that over tonight for about a G, I saw that all the way man" What did you have? He asks..... them proceeds to tell you who to take in the next game or the next day

Sports all day wears me down. I will likely watch golf tomorrow as opposed to football because, well, generational stuff hopefully

They went on and on and on about how easy that bet was. No idea they should have lost the bet by 20 pts.

Hate seeing you on NT tomorrow VK, seems on Twitter that whole FAU campus (and Lane of course) treating this like the biggest game in history. Will be a massive pub favorite obviously but after listening to Lane at least 3 times this week in interviews I'm not sure he doesn't try to prove some point that may not even exist. Haven't bet it but that and NMSU/Troy are the most interesting games of the day to me.

Memphis/UCF is as well but might not need to know anything til the 5 min mark of the 4th, like an NBA game

406 yards. Granted when you return a turnover for a td, the other offense gets to come back out there but that game was a level of ridiculous you won't see often. Had such good information about how they were going to utilize Tebow in that one before a big game against an instate rival (Miami or Florida St).

Just a joke. sports is a joke. Horrible people coaching ... worse people playing. Probably shouldn't support the game anymore. Hell ... universities are evil on 12/01/17 in the United States of America. Why should I do anything that helps those cesspools.

These are not people to aspire to be.

Hate seeing you on NT tomorrow VK, seems on Twitter that whole FAU campus (and Lane of course) treating this like the biggest game in history. Will be a massive pub favorite obviously but after listening to Lane at least 3 times this week in interviews I'm not sure he doesn't try to prove some point that may not even exist. Haven't bet it but that and NMSU/Troy are the most interesting games of the day to me.

Memphis/UCF is as well but might not need to know anything til the 5 min mark of the 4th, like an NBA game

UNT gonna get buttraped.

This chocolate factory actually exists ...

MOURAfudge_cerri.jpg

How many of the Stanford yards were just throw it up for grabs plays? Two TDs to the tight end were that way .. several long passes ... they only had 300 and something yards so ... oh they had the one big run by Love on one foot.

God, that game was bullshit.

I guess not. memphis guy laying on the ground with the ball. UcF guy smartly rips it out. Ref blows the call. No review.

IMG_4826.JPG Good Morning. Hope someone saw this live at yoga or the gym or just Christmas shopping

Good Luck today everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back