• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC, what is game atmosphere like in Charlottsville?

On acid I can really perceive how concentrated everybody is. They really want to win. The fans too. We're optimistic. I feel like i'm watching on a super HD television.

Every play is like a little war in itself, with the players trucking each other and batting passes down and getting in each other's faces every time. It's so intense

Lmao I like hearing about old -faces. I remember him giving post-game interview before.

UVA can abort addicting to the deep ball please ?!

No UVA likes taking those deep shots. They think connecting on a couple in the game is critical to their game plan.

I have directv which is behind antenna and cable feeds, I've found internet streams and apple TV types to be the furthest delay

these officiating experts in the studio, what do they really add? The announcers should be able to do and say the same thing. Everything gotta be so specialized now.

NFL is the worst Mike Pererra or whatever his name is, wrong more than half the time.

Yeah, all those guys. The have former refs and stuff look at these replays. The announcers give opinions. How many times have you or I or the ref expert, the announcer all saw one thing and the replay said something else? People are like we need replay, got to get the call right, when so many times it is still just subjective opinion, not cut / dry fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back