• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend has an 80" TV. When I watch I am moving my eyes back and forth to see the whole thing.

My under is all but dead two thirds the way through the third and it was probably 80% at halftime. Tough game to beat.

My wife hates the word indisputable. As if somebody just started watching football today.

Not saying this against any of our Texas friends, but do really enjoy seeing TT play some D this year. Same with Cal.

I had a cousin that played for Va Tech
He was a FB and played back when Herman Moore was at UVa.
Can't remember the UVa QB back then when they were #1 in the country, I always think Major Harris for some reason but he went to WVU

black qb played for saints for a bit, he was real good qb for them...name escapes me

Ready for a couple things...DePaul/Oregon in uncle Phil classic, Zags/Florida later, UConn/Mich St sometime after VK's asleep

Cal/UCLA game...

Okay, si, si, I’m intrigued

Oh, man, I'm sorry because it is bad. WKU goes to punt, the punter looks at the D and decides maybe to fake, so he starts running then a FIU player gets close to him, so he acts like maybe he wants to punt again, but doesn't and he then starts to run around and stumbles, and when stumbles he just drops the ball, and FIU picks it up and runs it for TD, or down to the 1 and FIU got TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back