• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, we don't control the games, so it's fine. Small bet for me. UVA is the big one at the moment.

I want to like Cal later, but am a little iffy on it, you like it right?

I'm a Cal fan.

Seeing how good UCLA played last week is holding me back. Doubt they can repeat it, but I saw it for once and giving me pause.

I decide to go lay in bed and watch on the iPad. So I have to pick 1 gm unless there is PIP on it. I'm laying flat on my back and I have a mount for the iPad that sits right above me. So no straining. It's like the iPad is on the ceiling. So good for my neck n back

I decide to go lay in bed and watch on the iPad. So I have to pick 1 gm unless there is PIP on it. I'm laying flat on my back and I have a mount for the iPad that sits right above me. So no straining. It's like the iPad is on the ceiling. So good for my neck n back
Still on meds?

WKU really shouldn't even try to run it. Think they avg 1.9 ypc at halftime. Just throw it every down and occational qb sneak as needed

yes and Benkert is off as well. I think UVA D is probably just as good as VT. Foster gets them all the attention. Weak punt and penalty really set VT up nicely

Should make Coach Handsome smile.
a7f928161bcbbddc0025e79dca988973--ugly-sweater-man-sweater.jpg

Texas P is first team AA for sure, probably Guy winner. And Herman doesn't even call him by name. Herman says, you play 7 plays a game I'm not saying your name. Kind of weird, he's like the team MVP!

McGough rolls out avoids sack, whips ball 50y towards EZ, into double coverage and WR just makes a play for score

Sounds about right. Only fear to the over would be protecting his draft stock and faking an injury to get outta the game. Kinda like McCoy in the NC against Bama. Business decision
I could be talked into the Under. But I love wat bing Rosen throw the ball. I'll be up since I'm on these pain meds, they don't make me sleepy. So I wanted a prop to keep me interested

Books here was a buddy's TV I was helping set up at the beginning of football season, think this one was 98" or 103" or something
Is that something like yours?

IMG_4473.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back