• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went pretty big on C Ark...back from Shanghai and distractions all over

Gotta hope it's UCLA just not up to it

He either couldn't (he had serious health issues that I don't recall being known at the time) or wouldn't recruit. Eli was arguably the best QB in school history and he was surrounded by CUSA talent particularly at the skill positions. Cut also stubbornly or honorably depending on how you look at it refused to make staff changes after the season. He said that he would have to be fired before he fired any of his guys. I like Cut, but I didn't have a problem with firing him and still don't. The problem is that you can't replace a guy like that with Orgeron. It was the worst hire in SEC history.
Ummmm.....

Frank after the game said all they worked on all week before WMU was D because of time constraints. Can't wait to see what they do with some time to work on the O.

Guess I didn't realize the Turkey Tourneys started tomorrow already, just not with it so far this year. Gotta do more work w/neutrals obviously

Tournaments...I really miss sportsnetwork, always laid out right there for every game...just no good scoreboards anymore

SC be good this year?

FF last year? Brainfart
Lost Thornwell and a few upperclassman but some of the upperclassman really weren't that good. Been impressed with the new guys so far. Probably the best place SC basketball has been in long time. Probably a slim shot but if we land Zion Gamecocks may go for a deep run in a couple years.

FG to make the Buff TT cash but would be the covering fg if it were not for a missed XP earlier in the game and a missed FG from 29

Yea put your hands into your head, you fucking suck. Probably just a nice leading pass into the end zone on the OTHER side away from tying. Your last name is a mockery of your absence of authority on the field.

Lol. I won't deny my faults. I get emotional. But no worries, shrooms is in the works for tomorrow, so if my bet loses tomorrow I won't even be in a condition to care I guess.

This next week my adding and subtracting gonna be long lists...most dead week in the business, won't even think about work and games all day every day

Oy FG but a lead nonetheless, now see how the frosh does for the Frogs...healthy defense to play against game 1

Seems to be a lot of early points

Delaware St TD books? Man I'm sorry you had to endure this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back