• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six million follower and I've never heard of him. Tells you something about me I guess.

TV halftime is so stupid. All they do is talk about everything except for the actual game they are in hafltime for.

S-ck you saw I said it was a MNF game for flipper

I'll google now but almost positive

I know the exact position I was sitting in and where at the house I was in LOL

I couldn't believe that day.....caugh everything, but just so many big plays lol

S-ck you saw I said it was a MNF game for flipper

I'll google now but almost positive

I know the exact position I was sitting in and where at the house I was in LOL

I couldn't believe that day.....caugh everything, but just so many big plays lol

I know the exact position I was in too. In bed listening on the radio. I know it was Sunday or Monday night. I was in bed, it was school night.

I liked Romo at first. Still don't mind him, but he can be a little annoying. Seems like the more I hear him as years go on he will wear on me.

You should'a just turned off that bills game, it would've improved your evening!

For 19 years ESPN was the home of prime-time weekend football. The original Sunday Night Football featured Mike Patrick and Roy Firestone on the call and was home to many of the most famous NFL games ever from 1987 to 2006. The first season featured a second color commentator who was changed up for each game.

Joe Theismann took over as the sole color commentator for Season 2. A sideline reporter (Mark Malone) was added for the 1994 season and Paul Maguire joined the booth for the 1998 season.

Also beginning in 1998 (Season 12), ESPN took over as the sole broadcaster of Sunday Night Football. For the first 11 seasons, they shared the rights with TNT, who televised games for Weeks 1-9 while ESPN televised Weeks 10-17. In 1998, the start time for the games was changed from 8:00 PM ET to 8:20 PM ET, allowing for a 75-minute NFL Prime Time highlight program hosted by Chris Berman and Tom Jackson.

For the 2006 season, NBC won the rights for Sunday Night Football while ESPN took over Monday Night Football from parent company ABC.

When did it start, I don't know. Thiesman and Mike Patrick right?
Mike Patrick, Joe Theismann and Paul Maguire were the ESPN Sunday Night broadcast crew.

If I remember correctly for a few years TNT and ESPN split the Sunday night package before ESPN took it over completely.

I know Gary Bender and Pat Haden called the SNF games on TNT while they had it.

The Flipper game went to OT and the Rams won something like 20-17, right?

Ended up with like 340 or something silly and I remember Jim Everett only broke 450.

It’s insane how my mind remembers this shit, yet I don’t know what the fuck I had for breakfast yesterday.

that is crazy, TNT NFL on Sunday night. I completely do not remember that. Surely you are right. Just weird for me my memory isn't usually that bad

Yeah, just move on. Forget it ever happened.
I know

Hopefully everyone else gets murked

Won't happen

How about this.......show you how square this type shit is right s-k

So a dude wanted to chop the pot prior to LAST week.....5 people(same, we all made it) and chop 7 racks.....so the buy in is like 55-65, can't recall and you can buy up to 3 entries per man

The dude only bought one.....so I get his ROI

BUT THIS week, he wanted to chop again......and he had HOU(before injury).....just seems so so scared money

Everyone else was game to partial chop and play for a fraction and all that LOL......even my boy who is a TRU like us
S-k hahaha

Well my balls got in my way......pray for losses my brother

For some reason I remember a TNT Sunday night game where the Lions went to Minnesota in the old dome and fell behind like 24-0 and came back to win. They were so bad back then on the road and never seemed to win in Minnesota. If TNT did the game it was week 1-8 they had the package, but I think it was like week 3 or 4.

One of the SEMCON crew can tell me
If they remember that one or I’m
Just getting too old and forgetting shit.

Mike Patrick, Joe Theismann and Paul Maguire were the ESPN Sunday Night broadcast crew.

If I remember correctly for a few years TNT and ESPN split the Sunday night package before ESPN took it over completely.

I know Gary Bender and Pat Haden called the SNF games on TNT while they had it.

The Flipper game went to OT and the Rams won something like 20-17, right?

Ended up with like 340 or something silly and I remember Jim Everett only broke 450.

It’s insane how my mind remembers this shit, yet I don’t know what the fuck I had for breakfast yesterday.
Yup, I am the same way.

I think you are right on with all of this...

Seems early to start splitting the suicide pot. 7 dimes is alot though. I'd risk it a little further!

I da hoe starting to make me nervous now. Troy TD out of HT and Vandals just SOD

Seems early to start splitting the suicide pot. 7 dimes is alot though. I'd risk it a little further!

I da hoe starting to make me nervous now. Troy TD out of HT and Vandals just SOD
Way early s-k

Now I hope a split lol

The old Irish Way

For some reason I remember a TNT Sunday night game where the Lions went to Minnesota in the old dome and fell behind like 24-0 and came back to win. They were so bad back then on the road and never seemed to win in Minnesota. If TNT did the game it was week 1-8 they had the package, but I think it was like week 3 or 4.

One of the SEMCON crew can tell me
If they remember that one or I’m
Just getting too old and forgetting shit.

I was thinking it was 93 or 95...

Halloween 1993...it was 27-13 entering 4th...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199310310min.htm#all_team_stats

I was thinking it was 93 or 95...

Halloween 1993...it was 27-13 entering 4th...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199310310min.htm#all_team_stats

Holy shit...Sean Salisbury was the Vikings starter! I was out one night about 10 years ago with my buddies chasing tail and we ended up at a country bar with a ton of hot chicks right down the road from
ESPN.

Salisbury was there and totally shitfaced stumbling around the bar. As I was about to leave, the last thing I hear walking out of the bar is Salisbury’s voice rubbing a girl’s tramp stamp and just repeating over and over...”That’s why they call me big sexy, baby.”

Shocking he got caught sending Dick pics like 6 months later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back