• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing out on some amazing beer then Twinkie. I do everything I can to not get too caught up in it because if I did, I would spend waaaay too much money on beer.

I will be in Lafayette next week, ... actually land in New Orleans but driving immediately to lafayette. Going to Prejean's for the first time

Missing out on some amazing beer then Twinkie. I do everything I can to not get too caught up in it because if I did, I would spend waaaay too much money on beer.

I will be in Lafayette next week, ... actually land in New Orleans but driving immediately to lafayette. Going to Prejean's for the first time
Enjoy Prejean's.......good place. There is another place there that escapes memorÿ, but I'll get to you

As for the beer I am sure I am

Again, I reserve that for wine

I can drink a something here or there,,,,it's just not my thing all day

So his classless about paterno don't get deleted but my jokes about wisconsin or whatever do? Makes ZERO FUCKING sense. Utter bias

So his classless about paterno don't get deleted but my jokes about wisconsin or whatever do? Makes ZERO FUCKING sense. Utter bias
HUH?

I just started with the 4 am posts that had no use in here. I didn't go look back pages at each individual post....

HUH?

I just started with the 4 am posts that had no use in here. I didn't go look back pages at each individual post....

My report got rejected with a blunt "no"
At 4 am somebody changed my caption , making a reference to a convo between me and you. Thats why i assumed it was you. some mod is doing this to me

The last couple of pages are talking about late games and different beers...

That is all I looked at...

You left an absolute mess in here at 4am.

There is really nothing to 'clean up'.

I took care of the attacks on other posters...

That is an issue.

People making jokes isn't really all that bad.

There is really nothing to 'clean up'.

I took care of the attacks on other posters...

That is an issue.

People making jokes isn't really all that bad.

Calling Paterno responsible let alone a pedo is disgusting. how about I start making holocaust jokes, if all jokes are ok?

As I said, this is obviously personal to you. That is understandable. I really do not need to know why(other than you said your brother went there)...

But, you need to understand that it is personal to a lot of people, and always will be.

Just because you think something is right...doesn't mean it is right...and that goes the other way as well. That is life.

I would simply ignore it. And I ask people on the other side if the fence to do the same.

This is nuts. I see the old-timers have their way here and the newer ones just have to publicly put up with their childish and ignorant shit. I will take it up with them on the pm. The threat to ban is unwarranted and i am good for the forum in sports matters. I have never not listened to you unless provoked with intolerable comment

They keep bringing it up and so ignore your request. Do they not get threatened with ban?
They are not doing anything wrong.

I looked back and someone made a JoePa "joke".

That happens all the time.

They are not bringing a giant debate into an in-game...they made a joke...relax...

seriously....R-E-L-A-X

This week is gonna be holy hell for you with MSU playing PSU...

No opposing fan base in America hates JoePA/ETC like the Spartan fan base.

This week is gonna be holy hell for you with MSU playing PSU...

No opposing fan base in America hates JoePA/ETC like the Spartan fan base.

Yea it's rather conflicting. At the end of the day fans from both teams hate me because i am fighting two opposing battles.

I know Penn State fans feel sad today, but look on the bright side: you shouldn't even have a football program.

Psu should and Joe should have everything restored to him

I think the other place we might be going is Blue Dog Cafe or something like that. Ever been there?
Heard of it.....crawdads are out of season, and Laffy and Breaux Bridge and West LA in General have their own stamp on them.....

Their gumbo that way is better....duck and andouille or chicken and andouille.......they do it better than us in the East LA parts I think

There is another place I can't recall....I'll find out. PM me or catch me in a thread

Blue Dog Cafe is an ode to the artist George Rodrigue who was known for his blue dog series of paintings. I liked his earlier Cajun stuff, but he made a fortune off blue dog.

Enjoy......also, the women in Laffy are some of the hottest in the world. Up there with the Grove on a Sturday....I shit you not. Ride through campus....trust me

I think every poster should be like sk. always nice always contributes positively and substantially. Easily top poster

The real question Cavs...

Did OJ do it?

When you have enough money and celebrity status you are innocent. Of course he did it. That armed burglary stuff was like a make-up call in football. Do you really think he didn't? Like free tip to criminals if you wanna get off with murder wear a glove that doesn't fit

When you have enough money and celebrity status you are innocent. Of course he did it. That armed burglary stuff was like a make-up call in football. Do you really think he didn't? Like free tip to criminals if you wanna get off with murder wear a glove that doesn't fit
Thanks for the response.

Interesting.

He was deemed not responsible in criminal court.

A collection of different people.

This is all walks of life.

It is what makes things interesting.

You are quite sheltered bud.

What makes your experiences life not as sheltered as mine? Not being defense just asking.

But yea well i grew up in a suburb with helicopter parents who i hate

Thanks for the response.

Interesting.

He was deemed not responsible in criminal court.

I lay more stock in that assessment of not responsible when it contrasts with the popular media hype. Because that takes conviction to go against the grain like that. But documentary evidence is documentary evidence. In OJ's case it seems like he got away with a bogus point. Never said every court is perfect. But i think it takes things way too far to generally cite mass media as more authoritative than legal officials

What makes your experiences life not as sheltered as mine? Not being defense just asking.

But yea well i grew up in a suburb with helicopter parents who i hate

Hey, you may not be sheltered. Your internet persona says otherwise. The term 'helicopter parents' kinda sums things up with me in how I see you (nothing bad, just confirms it a bit).

I lay more stock in that assessment of not responsible when it contrasts with the popular media hype. Because that takes conviction to go against the grain like that. But documentary evidence is documentary evidence. In OJ's case it seems like he got away with a bogus point. Never said every court is perfect. But i think it takes things way too far to generally cite mass media as more authoritative than legal officials

Gracias...

Hey, you may not be sheltered. Your internet persona says otherwise. The term 'helicopter parents' kinda sums things up with me in how I see you (nothing bad, just confirms it a bit).

I wasn't trying to be defensive just asking what you defined as not-sheltered

Suburb then university for like 8-9 years and running. University life is super bubbled, easy life and everything is taken care of for us

I wasn't trying to be defensive just asking what you defined as not-sheltered

Suburb then university for like 8-9 years and running. University life is super bubbled, easy life and everything is taken care of for us

I venture to guess the majority of this forum grew up in the suburbs...at least 2 outta every 3...

What does a kid with helicopter parents normally act like in your view?

Could be many different forms but generally have been shielded away from life experiences...

There could be many reasons for that...

I know a few from growing up...they became 'wild childs' in their 20's.

Could be many different forms but generally have been shielded away from life experiences...

There could be many reasons for that...

I know a few from growing up...they became 'wild childs' in their 20's.

Why "child" but they're in their 20s? Sounds like me though. Doing drugs with freshman amigo in his dorm is something

What criteria do you use for that? I assume education level, grammar and level of civility
Not really any of that...

Just common sense..

Plenty of highly educated people in the cities...as well as the burbs...and plenty of good schools both ways around the country and bad ones as well...

Why "child" but they're in their 20s? Sounds like me though. Doing drugs with freshman amigo in his dorm is something
This is more like a GD thread to be honest but...

Generally a wild child in their 20's was either stripped of their childhood or were 'good kids' so-to-speak... it is very wide-ranging to be honest...

Everyone finds their way at some point...

It is like the woman who gets married at age 19,20,21...it will not last...this isn't the 1950's... everyone needs to experience life in different forms or what fun is it?

Does it occur to you, Cavs, that I might find your opinion of Paterno as disturbing as you apparently find mine? That is how forums work. We post our thoughts and a lot of the times we disagree. That is allowed or there simply is no forum.

You trying to control others speech is fine for you when you are doing the controlling but I bet it wouldn't be fun if I told you what you aren't allowed to say.

Does it occur to you, Cavs, that I might find your opinion of Paterno as disturbing as you apparently find mine? That is how forums work. We post our thoughts and a lot of the times we disagree. That is allowed or there simply is no forum.

You trying to control others speech is fine for you when you are doing the controlling but I bet it wouldn't be fun if I told you what you aren't allowed to say.

If I ever make a joke about someone that you have a high opinion of, feel free to tell me about it in pm and I will apologize.

I get that we disagree. But there are respectful ways of expressing that disagreement.

Also, I get that you're part of the 90% that hold Paterno responsible. But to call him a pedo, (I mean, was he ever even accused of that by anyone?) that's an exaggeration on a different level. What if that were somebody's uncle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back