• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the inevitable halftime wager in Honolulu, it's shaping up to be incredible

I don't even know who or what I want in that, I just know the halftime wager will be flat out degen and I haven't even been drinking today other than a couple beers this morning

Washington the next to go down perhaps.

SDSU is hot garbage...just been kinda watching...literally no offense at all...

Colly state stopped scoring.

Wash game reminds me in a few ways of Wazzou last night where everyone thought they would turn it on in 2h...

Admittedly...I felt they would have to win it in 2nd half today but they simply do not look the part.

Lots of books have a big exposure here, as 73% of ML bets are on Arizona St. Better believe they are watching this one closely as not too many +17 get paid out.

Lots of books have a big exposure here, as 73% of ML bets are on Arizona St. Better believe they are watching this one closely as not too many +17 get paid out.
Yeah, but that could be 73 -10 dollar bets on the ASU ML...hence the 73%

Not to mention no one knows the true numbers.

That should do it for Washington.

Two basically chip shot FG's ... my goodness...I like them too...gonna tumble though after this one.

Why would they run it on 3rd and 4 or whatever there then try the FG with a guy who's afraid of goalposts? Makes no sense

Well, that Gopher cover was never in doubt.

What a miserable club my squad is. Sat through the entire thing. Rain delay and all...

That is the team spirit.

Great run defense up there, lol.

Don't even get me started on that shit. We were screaming all game about it. fucking pathetic. Then, the leave the safeties 20 yards deep on every play and wonder why we can't stop them. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't even get me started on that shit. We were screaming all game about it. fucking pathetic. Then, the leave the safeties 20 yards deep on every play and wonder why we can't stop them. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sparty oline is horrid.

Youngun, why did Croft play? Was Rhoda as bad on TV as he looked live? I figured maybe it was an injury. Either way, his career here should be finished.

Bar thoughts on Lions under 49 tomorrow?
You know what...

Obviously all about Stafford...when he is really hurt...they play very conservative all game...

If you think Detroit wins, under imo...moreso I mean play with lead a lot. They will milk clock.

Youngun, why did Croft play? Was Rhoda as bad on TV as he looked live? I figured maybe it was an injury. Either way, his career here should be finished.

Yes and Croft is just so much more electric, so many more options. We won't see Rhoda again, I think Fleck has his guy. Did you hear his post game comments? Hate him.

Might be an overlay of sorts after last week...

Lions defense not that bad...Saints not that in sync...

Love that Under, I don't see why it is so high not like Stafford been lighting it up and although he is rarely ever hurt, when he does play hurt he gets off his game rather quickly and never ever comes out. I also think New Orleans will be rolling with Kamara and Ingram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back