• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh they missed PAT. I saved a few dollars by not buying hook. Going to lose -32.5 by the hook now.....should have never turned on the damn TV

FUCK I guess not just saw that shit score. Grats if you had the other side but this is getting annoying

Arkansas last drive with dumb penalties ending with a TD on 4th down to lose by a hook on a 32pt spread. SO fucking mad right now.

the bomb .. 32 secs left .. unt throws a 9 yard pass to the middle of the field. have to run up and spike it. Then utsa goes all out blitz .. Fine takes a huge shot and completes one over the middle and the utsa player makes a horrible attempt at a tackle .. tiptoes the sideline and td.

Sorry to hear that KJ, bad beat for sure with the sequence.

I had a UTEP +23 ticket that didnt cover when SouMiss scored only 24. Cant do much but throw your hands up at some of it.

Reactions: KJ
The day turned on a dime when Kingsbury decided TxTech needed to become a clock burner on offense in the 2h...fucking idiot. All downhill since then.

I think it will be hard for Graham to keep his job at ASU after this season and Sumlin here would be a perfect fit. Although I was saying that about RichRod a few weeks ago...Sumlin belongs in the Pac12

The day turned on a dime when Kingsbury decided TxTech needed to become a clock burner on offense in the 2h...fucking idiot. All downhill since then.

But, then, everyone wanted the Falcons to abandon how they play football in the 2h of the Super Bowl..

Moral of the story, play your style...it got ya there...let it finish...right or wrong...

YES and he'd retire in Ames, can't imagine he enjoyed working with that shit show...Rondo and Wade? lol

That's really what he's all about...

End of this Utes/SC game is insane...going for 2!

Or a decoy to make USC burn the last TO...nope..going for 2

Well, they sure haven't looked it through a quarter and a half. Browning has been under pressure all game and their offense has done nothing.

I did too, almost too exhausted to care at this point tho lol...got it juice at -125, also took team total o18 -120

But man that was a hard watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back