• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright. Need N TX ML to complete a small ML Dog parlay. SCary / Wyoming/ NTx +900

I don't have a live line on UTSA but at half. I'll take them to win the 2H to middle.

Alright NMSU 2h tt o17 +105

Been on them scoring points several times this season just not sure they win this game...but confident they score

I have a feeling this may be a late night. Let's do a In Game 4 team late night teaser throw out a play 6pt tease. Go

Love Browning, playing with fire on that Rosen, there should be some big plays. Of course I'm on both UW and UCLA team totals so that might scew my opinion...would take 5 TD passes to beat ya though and the game should see some chunk rushing yards

Sounds good. I'll play em both Over. Shit I may break even but atleast it'll give me something to root for.

hah, i just drove for about 90 min home in "can't see" type of rain. Trying to decide if I should play a few night slate or not. Any good reads?

The SJSU/Hawaii game has one of the most "late night chase" feels to it I can remember in awhile. Really miss those days when CBSSports or something would televise those and we'd all just be rambling about nothing on here wasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back