****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

yep

its crazy mate

even though Rio is 1 hour off Eastern time zone

also NBC ballsy as fuck asking IOC to change entrance order

So difficult to take Olympics seriously when NBC fucks around like this, been that way for years now but Brazil I was hoping they'd do more live stuff. Just annoying.

I couldn't find any action for today I liked.
Took Michelle Carter to win shot
USA women in foots and volleyball.

That would be a great opening ceremony. Just butts. Nothing but Reef girls. And beach volleyball girls.
I can dream

I guess you could go to a nice gentlemen's club and watch opening ceremonies, that would make it more interesting

cool Olympic moment

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kZlXWp6vFdE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So difficult to take Olympics seriously when NBC fucks around like this, been that way for years now but Brazil I was hoping they'd do more live stuff. Just annoying.

The teams are getting introduced in portugese, so the USA are in the middle and not at the end. NBC tried to make them change it so that the countries were introduced in english so the US will be towards the end, and therefore the viewers stick around longer. They got told where to stick it

people are pissed Brazilians dont think the Wright Brothers were the first to fly a plane

The teams are getting introduced in portugese, so the USA are in the middle and not at the end. NBC tried to make them change it so that the countries were introduced in english so the US will be towards the end, and therefore the viewers stick around longer. They got told where to stick it

I love it

people are pissed Brazilians dont think the Wright Brothers were the first to fly a plane

Do they claim that a Brazilian did before them? I know there's been talk that the Wright Bros were not the first to actually fly, but the guy who supposedly did was German, not Brazilian.

Do they claim that a Brazilian did before them? I know there's been talk that the Wright Bros were not the first to actually fly, but the guy who supposedly did was German, not Brazilian.

According to Brazilian legend it was a Brazilian that did it, and the Wright brothers were there to witness it!

Russia has this myth as well about some Russian doing it. I heard on the sopranos the Italians have some guy as well.

Flying magazine says some guy from Connecticut was 2 years before the wright brothers...

It's cool to see the NBA players with everyone else and looking pumped to be involved (Boogie looked kind of pissed)

Back