**** 2024 Olympics In- Game Thread ****

Wout Van Art just shredded it. Those negative splits were nasty. Maybe Remco gets him but that should hold

I asked my wife how many coaches she had for the volleyball team @ Tech.
"One main coach and an assistant"

I then read this to her from the USA Volleyball site.

Head Coach: Karch Kiraly
Assistant Coaches: Tama Miyashiro, Erin Virtue, Alfee Reft
Consultant Coach: Marv Dunphy
Physical Therapist/Athletic Trainer: Kara Kessans
Strength & Conditioning Coach: Brandon Siakel
Performance Analyst: Rianne Verhoek
Team Leader: Coley Pawlikowski
Mental Performance Coach: Katy Stanfill
Culture Consultant: Sue Enquist
Dietitian: Shawn Hueglin
Massage Therapist: Ricardo Brambila
Team Doctor: Dr. Lori Boyajian-O’Neill
When I played small time cbb it was 1 assistant and 1 ga. Basketball is even worse both pro and cbb. They take up 2 rows around bench now. Ridiculous

Best thing on right now is Nadal/Alcaraz playing doubles, awesome to watch

They just won the first set in a tiebreaker

Something to remember about these group stage basketball games is point differential matters so you won't see the typical dribble it out to end the games until knockouts

Welp AD and Embiid both have flu symptoms, not sure that's a good thing against Joker

How lazy was that?

They gonna lose
There is no chemistry

These guys are on a glorified vacation but get to represent something that sounds cool which actually makes sense when they're making 40 mil plus/year and just need some sense of purpose beyond the entertainment of the NBA

Really this is just like Euros where I just wanted City players to not get hurt

No Booker or Durant injuries please, we actually signed a point guard yesterday

Love the beach volleyball but these two are certainly no Misty/Kerri. Hope they show the Brazilians too

Joker destroying Nadal. Will add him with 30%s boosts to win now... might parlay with US Mens BBall.

Joker destroying Nadal. Will add him with 30%s boosts to win now... might parlay with US Mens BBall.
He wants this title, only reason he's playing

Nadal knows his path to gold is with Alcaraz anyway and I'm pretty convinced Carlos wants the doubles with Rafa more than anything

Joker is the wise bet imo

He wants this title, only reason he's playing

Nadal knows his path to gold is with Alcaraz anyway and I'm pretty convinced Carlos wants the doubles with Rafa more than anything

Joker is the wise bet imo

Yes Carlos > Joker on clay and form wise right now but the doubles angle is what I'm thinking.

Reactions: KJ
The Brit that won is probably the best descender on a road bike. He comes from this, just amazing how these guys cross over to different disciplines more now

The Brit that won is probably the best descender on a road bike. He comes from this, just amazing how these guys cross over to different disciplines more now
I actually enjoyed that scandalous bike bump

Handled it like the champ he is

According to @gunner4ever every gold medal has a piece of the Eifel Tower in it which is pretty cool but also...

Where do you get random pieces of the Eifel Tower from? I hope it's not just chipping off pieces from the base

I actually enjoyed that scandalous bike bump

Handled it like the champ he is
In France against a French rider, and they paint him a as dick(he’s not)…..lucky that’s all he got. But yea, pretty classless.
It was a bike move and he had a tire puncture.
Fuck off frogs, and I’m of predominately French heritage

• Love
In France against a French rider, and they paint him a as dick(he’s not)…..lucky that’s all he got. But yea, pretty classless.
It was a bike move and he had a tire puncture.
Fuck off frogs, and I’m of predominately French heritage
I enjoy the crazy stuff

Better than social media where everyone's still stuck on something about the Opening ceremony

Give me some beach volleyball and swimming please

Might pull a hammy just getting pumped for track next week

Have more than expected via live wagers on USA women team total over in this shit

I need one more assist from Breana Stewart to hit a +700 and don't think she's getting back in

Back