****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

Realistically they cant have these athletes stay up until 2 am when they have to participate in events the next day

not worth it just so it could be live

Athletes that have events tomorrow don't usually participate in the opening ceremony.. Hence why this is the first time Phelps is at the opening ceremony... Also the opening ceremony is over.. We are on an hour on time delay

you watch the most random shit during the Olympics, currently watching water polo

USA lost to Croatia

I don't get how people can play water polo, good for them....

Beach volleyball is on tho

I don't get how people can play water polo, good for them....

Beach volleyball is on tho

the men...

only thing I will try to watch is basketball, otherwise there is too much shit going on

maybe try to get into swimming and track

they drowned the US hopes.

whats up with Bucs?

The offense is terrible. It's never been that great, but when you have McCutchen who usually hits +.300, batting .240 or whatever hes at now, it makes the team pretty shitty. Harrison, Polanco and Kang are also having pretty bad cold stretches right now. It's just not our year but I think people are seeing a big bounce back season next year. Bell and Tallion will have a year in, and hopefully they can sign a new free agent in the winter.

this Tirico guy...what a life....he goes from calling the NBA finals on the radio, going to Paris for a month for the Euros, and now Rio for 2 weeks for the Olympics.

Doesn't get much better IMO

Nova doesn't look bad vs. the national , when he was with the Yanks, but my initial interest was on the horrible Reds---can't make a case for that at this point. Probably play bucs instead. But I'm pretty much out of my mind at this point.

OOps, the Rockies shellacked him twice. HMMM

the men...

only thing I will try to watch is basketball, otherwise there is too much shit going on

maybe try to get into swimming and track

Swimming and track are all I'll watch, doubt I watch one basketball game and that's my sport

Maybe gymnastics, maybe

Nova doesn't look bad vs. the national , when he was with the Yanks, but my initial interest was on the horrible Reds---can't make a case for that at this point. Probably play bucs instead. But I'm pretty much out of my mind at this point.

OOps, the Rockies shellacked him twice. HMMM

I think theyll hang in there around .500 all year. One thing that that Pirates have done well is recreate pitchers you thought were done into solid guys (not including Niese). Lirano, Volquez, Melancon. We have a good pitching coach. So hopefully he can do that with Nova.

Beaver Rugby on now

When I was at A&M in the dark ages, we were having a game of football on one of the fields. A group of girls came out and they began to mill about around the 20 to the endzone, playing perpendicular to us. Completely oblivious. Pretty soon they got into a scrum and played like we were not there.
We took our ball and left. It was tackle with no pads , so there was blood and teeth out of place. We were ready to relinquish our field, as if we had a choice.
THose girls were solid.

Right now the numbers look solid for both to win. Not getting into spreads - too much shady shit. Japan ml looks solid.

Got a day free from parenting and husbanding...think I'm gonna settle in with some alcohol and gamble

lol so those 7 on 7 games are 30 minutes long...i kept waiting on the 2H and then realized the USA game was final and they lost

Back