**** 2024 Olympics In- Game Thread ****

Going to get one helluva discount compared to pregame on the girls basketball at HT

Time to bang....well ya know

US men are just about done winning basketball golds. Without Steph they probably don't win this one. They may win in '28 with home court advantage, but there are no marksmen like Curry waiting in the wings. This was the last stand for the old school legends.
Gotta think no lebron Durant and curry for sure in 28. Probably Davis. Still should be favorite.

Gotta think no lebron Durant and curry for sure in 28. Probably Davis. Still should be favorite.
France will be way more difficult in 2028. Canada will have a much better backcourt than us. No chance I'm betting the US as favorites which we will be.

France will be way more difficult in 2028. Canada will have a much better backcourt than us. No chance I'm betting the US as favorites which we will be.
No doubt tougher. Wemby s/b mvp by then. Same with sga. US likely ant, tatum/brown, Booker, Haliburton, maybe embid. Definitely US favored in LA but could easily lose. Of course 4 years long time for new talent.

Reactions: KJ
No doubt tougher. Wemby s/b mvp by then. Same with sga. US likely ant, tatum/brown, Booker, Haliburton, maybe embid. Definitely US favored in LA but could easily lose. Of course 4 years long time for new talent.
We will have to make a ton of threes. Our best big will be Chet. I'm pretty sure Embiid will play for France going forward.

Without him we are battling for bronze

People hate that the rest of the world actually plays the game, and plays it well. We actually don't at times.

Canada is going to be so good going forward
Canada not winning a medal this year is a MASSIVE failure imo

Reactions: KJ
Back