CFL 2024 In-game

Sometimes the expression on Bob Dyce's face reminds me of Jim Caldwell's look of complete befuddlement

Masoli making all the throws. If he plays like this for a few games, how does Ottawa put Dru Brown back in? It'll be Masoli's team again

Why did they go for that? Makes no sense whatsoever. Well within Ward's FG range and no wind to speak of

I guess maybe they thought that even if they hit the FG they would leave too much time for the stamps?

I hate when a team has some injuries and the media inevitably says "this team really has a next man up mentality!"

Thats the dumbest shit ever. EVERY team expects its backups to step up when a starter gets hurt. There is no 'next man up mentality', its just how sports works!

3rd & 1/2yd and don't go for it LOL, Mace is a candy ass, way to show your offense you have faith in them haha !!

Thats an own goal by Mace not to go for it on 3rd down. And then Lauther misses the FG.

Sask moving well between the 30s but then messing up the finish

And just like that Montreal ties it up.

Sask has 4 trips into the redzone to Montreal's 1 and we're tied.

Well maybe I better stay outside more often 13pts in last 6:56, looks like my over still has a chance we had a 42pt half last week, and a 37pt half last week, another 37pt half last night you never know afterall it's the CFL !!

Oh wow I honestly didn't think we'd see anyone wearing one of those guardian caps. I guess at least one player is.

Still can't see it happening in the NFL though even though its legal

What a horrible penalty to call at this stage of the game. These officials need to grow up. You're ona fucking football field. You're gonna get bumped into occassionally. DOn't like it? Wear protection like hockey refs do

Thats a terrible call. The command centre gets it wrong again. PI doesn't get called if the ball is clearly uncatchable. That ball was 15 yards overthrown

Back