****Rio Olympics 2016 In-Game****

I played three years in high school, my first year at Wisconsin, and was invited to tryout for the U-18 team twice and I still don't know half the rules anymore.

Don't you just drink the Beast and clock people? And if you get the ball get rid of it before you get decleated?

Gonna look at France 2H to try and middle...I think they cover 2H and I don't wanna lose my Aussie +8 on top of it

Get some runs here Virginia

well it depends on the event but you can go to the events themselves for cheap

Sure, games like this hoop game are probably fairly cheap. I mean otherwise what kind of markup you are looking at for hotels/flights/food/drinks

Don't you just drink the Beast and clock people? And if you get the ball get rid of it before you get decleated?

I don't think its that simple. I really don't get why they choose to kick instead of going for the endzone sometimes. Apparently the extra point kicks can vary as well, depending on the distance. When is a player called down? What is this whole scrum thing when the ball is put in play? I have too many questions

Sure, games like this hoop game are probably fairly cheap. I mean otherwise what kind of markup you are looking at for hotels/flights/food/drinks

Wonder what disease cocktail will be served at the next one?

You can probably find a reasonable hotel room with early enough research. Flights probably reasonable. Food and booze will be jacked through the roof as will reservations and covers

Pretty much. Never understood allowing the metal cleats. They have officials check them all before the game to make sure they weren't sharpened, but our coaches taught us if an opponent was on the ground to rake 'em with our spikes. Our front line would always clothes line guys from behind too. So much shady shit. That and our HIGH SCHOOL coaches would throw drinking parties for us. I'd have kept playing at Madison, but it was too expensive. Being a club team we were responsible for paying for our own uniforms and the travel. I was annoyed and ended up quitting because of the cost and the politics with the team at Madison. One of my high school friends and I were both on our state select team, but the captain had his younger brother and some other guys who had never played rugby in high school starting the first few games after never playing rugby before. Getting beat by 30-40 to UW-Milwaukee and the W-Whitewaters of the world was not worth spending hundreds/thousands of dollars.

You can probably find a reasonable hotel room with early enough research. Flights probably reasonable. Food and booze will be jacked through the roof as will reservations and covers

Maybe. Not so sure. I did a lot of research on the Brazilian economy last year for a paper I wrote about the World Cup. Hotel rooms and Flights being very expensive is a big reason their tourism industry doesn't get very many people coming from the US/Europe. It's apparently cheaper by half for Europeans to fly to SE Asia rather then Brazil. In the face of a terribly planned Olympics on top of political/economic turmoil, I wonder if prices went up or down. My guess is, up.

Alright watching Olympics for the first time, and watching Bravo for the first time. It's a cherry poppin kinda day

Florida/WV Over 12.5 -120

WV used their ace and got the win in game #1 but that should be hit. Both teams can hit. I'm thinking something like 14-7

Back