**** 2024 Olympics In- Game Thread ****

not sure why lebron doesn't do that more when he gets the ball at the top of the key one on one. what serbian scrub can stop that?

With a ton of Oil money coming in for those teams in EuroLeague there will be guys who opt to play in Europe like soccer down the road. Cub can get back to betting on Olympiacos

I like that you remember that

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
I think U.S. is going to run a train on em on Saturday. Refs will have their work cut out for them to keep the locals in it.

We used to kill it in boxing but I've seen next-to-nothing coverage in these games. Has the USA just fallen off the map in this sport?

I’m sure this has been laughed at somewhere here but holy shit the breakdancing

I cant stop laughing
Read something about the American who gave up her gig as basically a global marketer for Estee Lauder (I believe) to get into breaking, they aren't doing it in the Olympics in LA in 2028 but pretty good stuff. Haven't seen any of it but the story is good. You can google it if interested.

Only shit I hit was the two gold medal wagers placed before the games, rest was caca. Not posting in that thread again.

On KD o15.5 pts +100 today as well as Lessort o6.5 pts -120 for less

US men are just about done winning basketball golds. Without Steph they probably don't win this one. They may win in '28 with home court advantage, but there are no marksmen like Curry waiting in the wings. This was the last stand for the old school legends.

US men are just about done winning basketball golds. Without Steph they probably don't win this one. They may win in '28 with home court advantage, but there are no marksmen like Curry waiting in the wings. This was the last stand for the old school legends.
Without him we are battling for bronze

People hate that the rest of the world actually plays the game, and plays it well. We actually don't at times.

Canada is going to be so good going forward

I’m more pissed at Serbia now allowing the USA for that comeback win

No way is this team worthy of a gold, only Steph, throw in Durant

I’m more pissed at Serbia now allowing the USA for that comeback win

No way is this team worthy of a gold, only Steph, throw in Durant
You're complaining that the Americans won because they had two of the best stars in the world? Wouldn't it be easier to just be happy that we won?

Back