CFL 2024 In-game

That was a bad pick. Rourke hasn't looked so sharp thus far. That was always a risk betting on a guy who hasn't played CFL ball in a year and a half. Hopefully he'll settle in.

Even that long pass to Hollins. It was completed but only because Hollins adjusted to come back to a really bad pass.

Rourke finishes 8 of 25. Obviously completely out of sync with his offence. I guess it was optimistic to expect a guy who's had to learn 4 playbooks in the past year to come in and remember the one before those.

To add insult to injury...Chase Bryce comes in for clean up duty and leads them to their only TD of the night.

What a strange end to the week. I believe the line moves 0-4 ATS. Lines moved towards CGY, Sask, Hamilton, and BC..

Strange times with the command center being so involved.

Rourke finishes 8 of 25. Obviously completely out of sync with his offence. I guess it was optimistic to expect a guy who's had to learn 4 playbooks in the past year to come in and remember the one before those.

To add insult to injury...Chase Bryce comes in for clean up duty and leads them to their only TD of the night.
Yep thats gotta be tough. With no real game action in last 2 years I thought his release time was to long/slow and his arm strength looked like practice mode no zip on the ball, combine the 1st start with a few good practices this week he will become more familiar with the "O" and his release and zip on the ball should be significantly better this week. I expect a big bounce back from him and the Leo's this weekend.

Sad to see Ken Miller died. He was the coach in the infamous 13th man game when sask lost the cup.

I always respected that he steadfastly refused to name who was at fault for that penalty. He didn't want to put the grey cup loss on one person.

Andre Proulx sighting.

The Proulx drinking game is in play tonight
I am interested to see the quality or lack of quality of officiating tonight, also wanna see what the Command Centre is all about tonight. This season is by far the worst officiating I have seen since my father took me to my 1st Argos game in '69

I am interested to see the quality or lack of quality of officiating tonight, also wanna see what the Command Centre is all about tonight. This season is by far the worst officiating I have seen since my father took me to my 1st Argos game in '69
Yeah command centre especially has been really inconsistent and getting too self-important too. No one wants to see games called from the command centre

I may have said this last week also but Sask has really found something with this Meyers kid
And Hickson couple of nice finds. As for the Argos same old same old garbage DBs and Safeties Harris picked them apart easy lik they were high schoolers on that drive, lol.

On a side note I thought Sask receivers were offside twice on that drive.

I was wrong about Kelly. He looks rusty as shit. Hopefully he settles down as the game wears on

I was reminded today that when Ryan Dinwiddie was a qb, his first start was in the 2007 grey cup after Kevin Glenn broke his leg in the east final. No pressure son.

Argos were dominant in the 3rd quarter. They should be leading this game but getting inside the 2 and failing to score on 2 drives is just inexcusable

This is coaching malpractice. Snap the ball shotgun…have the backup QB in or go wildcat…dive for the Endzone.

This isn’t fuckin rocket science. Putrid

OMFG!! 3 turnovers inside their opponents 2 yard line.

I can honestly say I've never seen that in my life. Theres no way to cap this shit

Toronto should be up double digits. This is wild. Only played Argos 2H pick, but this one should’ve been long secured. Crazy

This has been the strangest season. Multiple games where one team dominates and the other wins. Usually you see maybe one game a season like that. This year we've had 6 or 7

Back