CFL 2024 In-game

I’ve argued before that in this spot…tie game with clock running down…just punt the ball out the EZ…single wins the game.

Same thing happened w the missed Fg tonight. I’ll take my 2nd half win

Toronto should have won that by 2 TDs
28pts left at the 1yd line, lol, joke of a game, like scarf said terrible play calling both teams. Officiating was also not very good again Proulx lookin like retirement time is near.

Weird looking injury. Nothing really happened on the play but he's huffing and puffing like he's exhausted or something. Did he have a mini heart attack?

Ticats can't find a kick returner to save their lives. Every team in the league seems to have a good one but Hamilton strikes out with every guy they put back there

Gotta say, Hamilton's defense is playing relatively well. Its the offence that can't do anything

I still maintain this team isn't that bad. They've just had so many colossal mistakes in recent weeks.

Including the fumbled kickoff for a TD tonight

I still maintain this team isn't that bad. They've just had so many colossal mistakes in recent weeks.

Including the fumbled kickoff for a TD tonight
I think its safe to say they are badly coached. I think Milanovich is not up to being a HC

-10.5 was looking pretty but Winnipeg this season has poor results. On the other hand they can beat the lions 🦁

BC went into Hamilton and smashed them, then WInnipeg went into BC and smashed them, now Hamilton goes into Winnipeg and is winning there.

Thats the CFL in a nutshell. Its a situational league

Back