CFL 2024 In-game

If the Elks defence can't stop the run better than they did on BC's first drive, it will be a long night

I have absolutely no fucking clue what Campbell was thinking going for that there. Unless there’s an injury we don’t know about.

And to make it look dumber they ran a horrendous play.

Wow Masoli getting the start next week. Gotta say I'm rooting for him. Probably the best QB in recent memory to not have a cup win

Wow Masoli getting the start next week. Gotta say I'm rooting for him. Probably the best QB in recent memory to not have a cup win
That cheap shot knee injury really set him way off track for where I thought his career could go. Really rooting for him

@Hulu who was the Sask DL that got him? Can’t remember his name but thought he was always talked about as being chippy

@Hulu who was the Sask DL that got him? Can’t remember his name but thought he was always talked about as being chippy

Garret Marino. He was kicked out of the league and ended up in the USFL briefly I believe. Never heard of him after that.

He really changed the trajectory of Masoli's career. I almost wonder if Masoli could sue for damages.

If Ford stays healthy…I really think this team sneaks into the playoffs. They’re like night and day since he got in there as the starter
They just need to find a way to tighten up the defence and they're a legit team. As it is they're going to have to rely on outscoring teams to win

They just need to find a way to tighten up the defence and they're a legit team. As it is they're going to have to rely on outscoring teams to win
Exactly. They’re an over machine too.

Think for shits and giggles I’m going to throw some couch change on them to win the title. Will give me a little skin in the game. Always love rooting for teams with a bet that are fun to watch

I mean, if a Lulay 8-9 BC team can win a title. Then why the hell not hope they sneak in and get lucky

I mean, if a Lulay 8-9 BC team can win a title. Then why the hell not hope they sneak in and get lucky
Yeah not like the west has a dominant team either. Anyone could take it.

I am interested to see what number is being offered on Toronto. They finally have their defence solidified and are getting healthier just as Kelly is set to come back. I think they could represent the east.

Masoli is moving well so far. Last year when he briefly came back I thought he looked a little thick. I think he looks in better shape now.

the problem for Ottawa in past seasons is their scoring. The D is bad because of the offense cant maintain drives and early deficits. playing from behind means more passing and they haven't had success scoring.

Ottawa is 29-7 ATS on the road When their opponent doesn't score 27+

Bottom line is they need to keep the ball and limit opportunities.

Looks like right after the last TD might have been the time to strike. Was 63.5 then. Now down to 61.5 after a pair of 2 and outs

Back