**** 2024 Olympics In- Game Thread ****

According to @gunner4ever every gold medal has a piece of the Eifel Tower in it which is pretty cool but also...

Where do you get random pieces of the Eifel Tower from? I hope it's not just chipping off pieces from the base

They take out big chunk of it during regular renovation work, replace it with new material

Must be great winning a piece of the Iron Lady, its nickname! Not only gold medals, all medals

Lots of steps to climb, but the view is great at the top

Story of my gambles so far, the hook

Missed that 4 teamer by half an assist. It's not fun doing it like that

very happy with htat result
+199
Christian was a heavy favorite live too, it was possible to buck that and guarantee profit

Not sure if she melted or Kerber actually played like young Angelique but I'm fading her next match for sure

Christian was a heavy favorite live too, it was possible to buck that and guarantee profit

Not sure if she melted or Kerber actually played like young Angelique but I'm fading her next match for sure
Yeah, I played my fade on Angie, still 3-1 on tennis.
I'm not sure on going against her on this next match. She can hold on clay and this may be it for her.
Maybe finish out with the OPEN?
I wanted an over with beatrice maia. But heritage uses O/U in sets(2.5), my local put up 21.5(standard for BHM) and then took it down. I swear he knows I bet her over every match.
Needless to say , I didn't get that bet in.

Reactions: KJ
Yeah, I played my fade on Angie, still 3-1 on tennis.
I'm not sure on going against her on this next match. She can hold on clay and this may be it for her.
Maybe finish out with the OPEN?
I wanted an over with beatrice maia. But heritage uses O/U in sets(2.5), my local put up 21.5(standard for BHM) and then took it down. I swear he knows I bet her over every match.
Needless to say , I didn't get that bet in.
The dog days, woke up at 2am which is perfect for this shit but once it's over...it's 106 here

Just went to the pool and crashed for a half hour. I take solace in knowing it isn't as awful as being on the gulf coast this time of year but man it was a crash session

I'd love to know what's in the contracts from sponsors regarding medals. Not just with tennis but golf as well. You know there is more than patriotism on the line and I want to know what that entails

I'm back to Euro time so this is helpful. Couple 2-3 hour naps is life but definitely need to know that Ima be pert for the Dressage grand prix

Hard to post live plays overnight, this shit starts at 2am my time so going forward I'm just throwing the darts in here

Just did Canada baskets ML/Musetti ML parlay -133 for a clip

This Canada/Aussie basketball game is really good

On to the 4th. Best event I've seen so far

Oh, I've been tracking!
I actually went into stress mode watching France v Kangaroos this morning. Possibly just need to 86 the Olympics and just look for results. The French swimmer is the next thing, not sure on anything else. I'ma look like a Jamaican bobsledder by the end of this weekend. Hope y'all don't excommunicate me.

Outside of all the other bullshit and the worthy athletes and their performances…..

Has Snoop been the biggest hit? What a fucking life! Every person I’ve spoken to and Olympics come up, so does Calvin Broadus/Dogg. Women especially but across all lines.

Outside of all the other bullshit and the worthy athletes and their performances…..

Has Snoop been the biggest hit? What a fucking life! Every person I’ve spoken to and Olympics come up, so does Calvin Broadus/Dogg. Women especially but across all lines.
What's crazy is he coulda been spending life at San Quinton

Curious how many ISU fans out there are pulling for Shayok and South Sudan today? It's difficult with two Suns on the US roster to go there but I hope they keep it competitive.

Congrats Canada Womens Soccer Team, FIFA, UEFA IOC used you as a scapegoat and it failed, all tried their best to have you tossed out we didn't and won't pay you off like all the other cheating countries do, well done ladies !!!

Congrats Canada Womens Soccer Team, FIFA, UEFA IOC used you as a scapegoat and it failed, all tried their best to have you tossed out we didn't and won't pay you off like all the other cheating countries do, well done ladies !!!
That bitch has been cheating for 8 years, what sucks is I like them but she's the bottom of the barrel

Men’s surfing medal round saturday afternoon. Semis at 1 followed by medal rounds a few hours after. This event has been awesome, with spectacular scenery and performances.

I’ll say my piece. I’ve lost some respect for boxing scribes(insert joke) after this.
Alotta spin about discrediting the other commission pointing to past Olympics and Algeria’s stance on all the weirdo shit(sorry pronouns).

Boxing tests aren’t DNA tests. Ever. It’s more confusing than testing cyclists. Dirtier really.
That’s the ambiguity of the whole situation, pun intended.

Felt pretty good about the US chances in soccer but there was a fault. Every team gets 3 23 yr old and older, we used two of those on defensive midfielders. Morocco on the other hand used two on world-class strikers. What do ya know, both Rahimi and Hakimi scored today. They youth soccer in the US is better than ever but we need scorers which seems like it shouldn't be an issue with how many people in this country love offense.

Back