NCAAF In-Game Thread

Old School Hawaii degen in game....been years
Love it!

I remember sitting in my living room mid 20s listening to these on some random radio at 2am the first few years this site was open.

The midnight chase, nothing like it !

Timmy Chang.

The good news is, this is a wild amount of possessions so far.

Hawaii needs to be up 20+ though by half.

Turnover here be nice.

Love it!

I remember sitting in my living room mid 20s listening to these on some random radio at 2am the first few years this site was open.

The midnight chase, nothing like it !

Timmy Chang.
I remember riding with Hawaiiguy in football and hoops with midnight starts whenever the hell that was...with similar Honolulu radio only available...at least for me. Tommy Chang for sure...some COlt Brennan

I remember riding with Hawaiiguy in football and hoops with midnight starts whenever the hell that was...with similar Honolulu radio only available...at least for me. Tommy Chang for sure...some COlt Brennan
Colt Brennan, yup!

We all rode with what HG told us to! Heh.

The radio is way ahead of whatever feed you guys have....I found a bootleg video feed channel on youtube but they have a big fucking tag over the middle of the screen. this is serious degen shit

Hawaii 4 punts so far.

Two drives with bad play calling on short yardage

One drive ended basically with penalty.

The Team 1 Sports App is free and you can watch it on TV with a roku or apple or google or whatever smart thing. Just put the Team 1 Sports App on. Or on a mobile tablet.phone

Bows need to try some short balls, screens....let playmakers run......everythign they try is 12 plus downfield

Typical late night Hawaii game the last several years...

Whether football or hoops..

Betting...

On
Against
Over
Under

More than likely will be frustrated with the outcome

40 point favs have 7 points on offense as we near halftime.

6 mins left in half

Hawaii 133 yards offense.

Vs this team.

Unless they are creating turnovers, this isn't happening tonight.

Definitely questions about NDSU but probably about the same amount of questions I have about the Buffs. Just have a hard time believing NDSU gets blown out and was willing to take the double digits.
Ditto....right there with you....LFG

Back