NCAAF In-Game Thread

Most fascinating one I've ever seen on paper
Yep, it's a toughie and a ton of pace it would appear. I'm against Dornoch because they are gonna go 46 and change and press him.
I like the 2, 4 in this race but will also have the filly #1 defensively in multi race.

2 can come from way off the pace....4 is a 15/1 shot who can sit the trip and has Shug/Castellano. These guys know how to win the Travers Shug 4x, Cast 7x

Don't like the distance for the 8, 3 is scary but huge class test and could be a CHad rabbit for #2 Sierra Leone.

What do you think?

Yep, it's a toughie and a ton of pace it would appear. I'm against Dornoch because they are gonna go 46 and change and press him.
I like the 2, 4 in this race but will also have the filly #1 defensively in multi race.

2 can come from way off the pace....4 is a 15/1 shot who can sit the trip and has Shug/Castellano. These guys know how to win the Travers Shug 4x, Cast 7x

Don't like the distance for the 8, 3 is scary but huge class test and could be a CHad rabbit for #2 Sierra Leone.

What do you think?
Sierra Leone is my favorite but has been all year so take that for what it's worth. I'm cool being against Fierceness although that outside gate ruins some of what I want to fade about him. He's small and I prefer he gets bumped around out the gate when fading him....I've lost enough on SL this year to not try to make it back today!

Still early for me, as in I don't drink coffee so the focus isn't great yet today. Probably start getting into it around R8 or so. Weird sports day in general.

Sierra Leone is my favorite but has been all year so take that for what it's worth. I'm cool being against Fierceness although that outside gate ruins some of what I want to fade about him. He's small and I prefer he gets bumped around out the gate when fading him....I've lost enough on SL this year to not try to make it back today!

Still early for me, as in I don't drink coffee so the focus isn't great yet today. Probably start getting into it around R8 or so. Weird sports day in general.
The pace setup is perfect for SL
I think this is a pick 5 where you press a little say $2 ticket or something with fewer horses.
Race 9,10,11 seem formful, race 12 who fucking knows, and then Travers I have 124.
Probably gonna single Appleby/Buick in race 9 and then be mad when the other Appleby wins.

Something like 2/34/68/spread/124 for the pick 5

good luck

Okok most of you (us) are veterans here but we all can still learn.

I took Gtch +5.5 and under 49.5 live because the way the game was playing and I was not impressed with FSU’s passing attack and the data spoke to me.

Any favorite (at any line ) if the favorite doesn’t score 25 points the underdog hits over 85% and the under is also rock solid.

Now I’m not posting this because I am looking solid in this game but it’s the premise that in game betting is and will be successful for everyone.

We all have certain feelings when the game is live. Well this data supports those intuitions.

Attachments

• IMG_3117.png
    IMG_3117.png
    493.5 KB · Views: 3
Okok most of you (us) are veterans here but we all can still learn.

I took Gtch +5.5 and under 49.5 live because the way the game was playing and I was not impressed with FSU’s passing attack and the data spoke to me.

Any favorite (at any line ) if the favorite doesn’t score 25 points the underdog hits over 85% and the under is also rock solid.

Now I’m not posting this because I am looking solid in this game but it’s the premise that in game betting is and will be successful for everyone.

We all have certain feelings when the game is live. Well this data supports those intuitions.
Very solid bet. Only an idiot would lay points with DJ but I know of one such person.

Cyclones play KState next year in this game, will actually be a bit excited for a minute
Hope you can make it. I was hoping Clemson would play there. Would be a great family trip.

Reactions: KJ
Great news if you're an FSU fan, losing this game really doesn't mean shit. Welcome to a playoff system. Not an important loss.

Hope you can make it. I was hoping Clemson would play there. Would be a great family trip.
Doubt I do that haul unless I have a couple friends going. Would be my first trip to Ireland and I'm not sure a football game would be on the to do list lol

But always in the back of the mind at least

I had Tech moneyline.

Nice. Had I given it more thought I’d have joined you but I been so busy. I almost didn’t bet at all but last minute played king ov 50 rush and +10.5. That def my only week 0 play im busy pimp slapping nfl preseason!! lol

Back