NCAAF In-Game Thread

Tulane has Mensah true freshman start the game. Ty Thompson Former 5 Star and Oregon transfer came in the 2nd half. Just to run the ball in after Mensah started the 2nd half!! Wow.

Dunno what dumb fuck site I read but all it talked bout was he the lead guy! Guess when you spend most your day smashing mlb these things happen! Lol. Dunno why draft kings had line posted for him tho? Generally they pretty good bout not posting dudes who out.
Gotta read my thread man!

Mack don’t have a nfl qb to save his ass this year, he has a A&M castoff, lets see how that goes! I’m sure he a hell of a guy but he hasn’t had any coaching chops in some time!
Drake Maye was pretty good. A UNC team that has to depend on its defense to win is not a good recipe for success.

Drake Maye was pretty good. A UNC team that has to depend on its defense to win is not a good recipe for success.

And Howell before him, Mack shitty teams with suspect lines and players that let’s just say effort is often questionable ain’t gonna get saved but this clown ass qb who was awful at Texas An, I even heard they might play 2 qbs, you know what that means? They don’t have 1!! Gophers were pushing them around by the mid 2nd qrtr. Even the backup rb gonna go for 100 +! Wish I had known Taylor was out, he woulda have 125 in 1st half!

Mack kicks a 20-yard FG to be safe. Why didn't he do that when he was up 17-3 against UVA in 1996?

I only watched the 4th quarter, but have the announcers been shilling for Colorado the whole game? I don't really care because I won my bet, but on NDSU's last couple of plays the refs and booth were silent on a pretty obvious targeting and then they ran the clock after a first down while the ref had the ball in his hand, costing NDSU at least one play

What have we learned gonna be tough early with some of these opponents….some forget what you saw, some say alot more

Gotta find em

Lose the fukkin' under on an Army TD with 19 seconds left

Is it basketball season yet?

Back