NCAAF In-Game Thread

This weak zero shit is pretty much the worst thing to build up a completely deteriorating sport

Sweet day! Can't wait for next week's worthless slate.

It does encourage gambling though, about the only reason to watch this whole dog and pony show
We've had week zero since the 1990's

Well, at least I haven't made things worse by making any live bets on this game.

Last edited:
Seahawks 1st half now all on Hawaii -20 1/2 (1st).....this PPH has moved to 21 a couple times, but back now to 20 1/2........who the fukk is betting Del State at 21 with is painted 24 everywhere else.......just know this is going to bite me

I think we might have some weather at Hawaii. Tuned it in on the radio and the announcers just said something about a tropical storm but unclear what exactly is going on...

I think we might have some weather at Hawaii. Tuned it in on the radio and the announcers just said something about a tropical storm but unclear what exactly is going on...
Weather is fine looking online.

Just a bit of win, maybe 15-20 mph.

80 degrees.

I guess the weather is only drizzling and windy but there's a tropical storm nearby (??). Hawaii driving after a squib kick...

Bad start for Hawaii

Punt and now giving up a 1st down.

That might sound dramatic but as 40 point ish favs you have to be ready from the onset.

Hawaii also passed on 2nd and 1 and 3rd and 1

Wasted possession.

Need points on this next one.

DSU shredded on that drive.....all about the Hawaii D getting stops relatively quickly

It's the biggest hurricane that's supposed to hit Oahu since the 50's lol. The game should be fine but the island is going to be on lockdown tonight

Back