NCAAF In-Game Thread

Lean on God and trust the process

Please don't interview these people

Just one time I’d kill for the losing coach or players to be like “you can’t really blame the team, clearly god hates us, why god?”

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
How much am I going to throw down the drain betting on Cristobal next week at Florida. No way can the great Cam Ward and the awesome coach Cristobal lose to a lousy Florida team.

Just one time I’d kill for the losing coach or players to be like “you can’t really blame the team, clearly god hates us, why god?”
Been down this path when they interview the losing manager in the WS

Like "where the fuck were you?"

or how bout this one. “Im
So glad god could take time out his busy schedule of watching my wife die of cancer to help gtech win a football game!!”

Too morbid?

Reactions: KJ
How much am I going to throw down the drain betting on Cristobal next week at Florida. No way can the great Cam Ward and the awesome coach Cristobal lose to a lousy Florida team.
Miami route

Coaching shouldn't matter but Miami actually has an advantage there too

Great thing about today after that is Saratoga

Slows everything down. Week 0 sucks, it's not really a big cfb weekend. It's a low budget attention seeker. Much more interesting things going on not just in horses today, but futbol, golf, tennis, baseball, WNBA, cricket.

CFB has no business trying to make this weekend relevant for them. It's not.

BTW if you do the horses, virtually every site has a match up to $10 if you bet win and it finishes place/show. Why wouldn't you do this? Just bet the favorite and either cash or get free bets unless he goes Santa's Little Helper

Fun way to just get a few bucks in the game

I wasn't expecting MSU to not be able to run. Don't know of this qb can bring them back throwing.

So excited about everything today and ended up taking a 90 minute nap

Maybe that's what it was all about. Woke up to end of the Dbacks game on tv

CATS win by 4 here is no good

Fuck it

Perfect chase night when everyone you aren't related to, and maybe some you are, will be on Hawaii

It's that weekend that sucks you in. Hawaii by 58 and cash out

This weak zero shit is pretty much the worst thing to build up a completely deteriorating sport

Sweet day! Can't wait for next week's worthless slate.

It does encourage gambling though, about the only reason to watch this whole dog and pony show

Back