NBA Discussion Thread for Tuesday and in General

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Saw some good talk over in tonights CBB INGAME nba wise..lets pick it back up here and talk about Tuesday's games and playoffs and anything else on your mind

miami on revenge coming off loss at detroit. me likes. who else like?

Miami -4.5 easy not just because of revenge but other reasons

miami is jekyl and hyde and raps fight to the end (see wiz game)

Even withoput Butler Washington is in must wins..and did job against Bucks.

Last year NJ had a lot of these down stretch and failed to deliver. I wonder if Washington will do the same. Clearly not a team on the rise right now.

Can someone point me in the direction of an MLB winner...I couldnt even walk into one today:hairout:
LOL so glad NBA is back tommorow:smiley_acbe:

CLE is in a must win(seeding wise) but Brons status and the end of trip make this hard to pinpoint right now

i would say wiz or nothing but i dont know what to expect out of the two-headed monster. i knew what i was getting when i bet on the three-headed monster.

u gon bet the wiz BAR? im suprised

Most likely not right now. I was nervous betting them on Saturday and they got it done. They are just a tough team to back right now. Charlotte is feisty at home though. Any other team that was going for division crown I would be on in a heartbeat but the Wiz make me pause o nthat thought.

Cavs need this win before a tough stretch. For that reason I expect Lebron to play. Even if this comes out CIR and it's low, I'm going to bet it. I am very confident LBJ will play.

I am too beLIEve...and if not they have won 7 games in a row w/o him I believe(read that somewhere today)

Denver-Lakers...no idea..

Kobe pulled a role reversal Sunday night and looked like the Kobias from the Suns series last year..lool

are there any look-aheads for anybody or letdowns to note. only situational spot i can think of is quick turnaround revenge for miami.

Give me Spurs TT and I'll be happy. No sense in sweating the sonics' effort.

why not playing the over on wiz game, 8-2 went over the number....
char 4-2 at home went over....

Don't take the over, Charlotte is 2/3 have gone under with the 1 over being a huge moose. Charlotte is a totally different team with Okafor. I'll probably be on the under, not sure yet, even with the recent results between the two teams.

memphis is so shitty tho. im done betting on shitty teams in april. we discussed this.

memphis is so shitty tho. im done betting on shitty teams in april. we discussed this.

No reason to do it.

Honestly. Look at the card. Two non-playoff potentila teams playing. Cross it off. No reason unless you read the local papers and find something tremendous that makes the line value.

Then, a game like Phoenix-memphis. Look it over. Phoenix needs to win no doubt to keep the seed. Memphis has nothing to play for. They might as well lay down. Def not the time of year to look for those spots.

with the over trends occuring in the nba as of late, why bother capping games, playing the over on all of games from now forward.

;-)

Queens only lean....... Unfortunately this card doesn't have any Clipps @ Portland or Denver @ Seattle gifts....... Queens might win SU tho

What about Mavs in a bounce back, Dirk and Howard playing of course ..

Nope, Queens are the play here....... I would like to see 8

BAR- Yeah I got u, LOL. What's funny is that I can almost never play the Raps with any confidence cuz of him.

LOL and I think it's the best full card we've seen in a while :drinking:

18 possible plays ATS.

You can eliminate these possibilties IMO

Minnesota
Charlotte
Indiana
Seattle
Memphis
Milwaukee
Sacramento
Dallas
Denver
LA Lakers

That leaves 8 possible plays for me...which in all honesty I would maybe consider 4 of them and quite possibly none.

Call me a SQUARE because I am loving the three top seeds in the West here.

Dallas coming of the Pheonix loss.

San Antonio trying to get ahead of Pheonix, plus Seattle blows.

Pheonix needs to make a strong finish hear to this season entering the playoffs, plus don't want SA getting in front of them for seed #2.

I would be willing to make 1st quarter, 1st half and game spreads on all three for $100 each play. Probably even the third quarter spread. Can I get a square.

Back